Rep. Jose Serrano reintroduces bill to repeal presidential term limit | Twitchy
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Comrade Dear Leader is the immaculate messiah, the one we have been waiting for. Elections will no longer be needed since we have the one.
Why does this incompetent vapid man inspire these feelings of religious authority in so many people ?
I just don’t see it.
Vapid people have no real faith, and no principles, politics is their religion and Barry is their Messiah.
Serrano’s been introducing this bill every few years since ’97, and none of them have ever even made it out of committe. Has nothing to do with Obi-Wan per se. Yawn.
Since Abraham Lincoln, there hasn’t been a US President who deserved more than one term, let alone more than two. Lincoln was re-elected in 1864 but unfortunately John Wilkes Booth shot Honest Abe on April 15 1865 and that was that.
Viva Obama para siempre!
Fortunately Congress cannot amend or change the BOR or Constitution and amendments. Of course, the Executive is not legally allowed to do a number of things Barry and other Presidents have done, like Lincoln declaring war on the South and suspending Habeas Corpus…