Another big snowstorm on the way.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
And snowpack is 134% of normal in the Sierra Nevada ski areas according to a weather dot com video that came up on autoplay. So, I’m thinking, how does this sync with the “snow will be a thing of the past” pronouncement. And then in the video they have some global warming hack come on and say “BUT the snow is melting faster than ever because of climate change.” You got to be kidding. And I realize that weather dot com is one of hordes of liberal media outlets that is pushing the agw baloney. We are up against a inter-tangled liberal media conglomerate that is almost invincible. Not good.
Many years ago, the ‘center of the known universe’ aka Toronto, called in the Army when they got a ‘dusting’ of snow and the mayor declared an emergency….You guys down there should do the same…!
I started instructing there, Ski Apache, when I was 18 (1987) so I can tell you from many years of paying close attention to the weather that, this is a very “average” year for that ski area. Not much has changed there since ’87, aside from the fire that ran through last year (little bear fire). trivia note: this is the southern most ski area in the northern hemisphere.
There is one small ski area in Mexico.