Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 6, 2013
Barack Obama’s $7 million Hawaii vacation is an insult to America’s struggling middle class $16.4 trillion – that’s the latest figure for America’s massive national debt. Nearly $6 trillion of this debt was racked up in the first term of the Obama presidency … Continue reading
My wife grew up in the Soviet Union. The way the system worked was that as long as you kept your mouth shut, the government would keep you sheltered with an adequate supply of food and vodka. It was a … Continue reading
Last year there were 32,367 deaths by automobile in the US, many of which were due to distracted drivers texting on their phone. That is one death every fifteen minutes. List of motor vehicle deaths in U.S. by year – Wikipedia, the … Continue reading
Pravda is Russian for truth. Under the Soviet Union, they served as the ministry of truth for a corrupt communist government. Now that the Soviet Union is gone, and the US press corpse has been taken over by communists – Pravda has become one of the … Continue reading
Senator Dianne Feinstein, I will not register my weapons should this bill be passed, as I do not believe it is the government’s right to know what I own. Nor do I think it prudent to tell you what I … Continue reading
PBS’ Bill Moyers say that skeptics and tea party members are racist versions of Adam Lanza who are going to destroy the climate if they don’t kill you first with an assault rifle. What should really be scaring the daylights … Continue reading
Obama would like to force all honest citizens to be unarmed, but in the absence of that he wants to make a national database – so that newspapers like the Journal News can expose all unprotected homeowners to criminals. In … Continue reading
It doesn’t get any stupider than this. Climate scientists say that warm air in the Arctic is melting the ice and bringing record cold air to China – causing ice to form there. You really can’t get any stupider than … Continue reading
A working group led by Vice President Biden is seriously considering measures backed by key law enforcement leaders that would require universal background checks for firearm buyers, track the movement and sale of weapons through a national database, strengthen mental … Continue reading