Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 8, 2013
I’ve been warning for months that NOAA was going to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever, regardless of the actual temperatures. They did it today. The year 2012 was the warmest on record for the contiguous United States, … Continue reading
It appears that the US has gone full FUBAR. This was written in 1991 by Milton Cooper, a member of the U.S. Naval intelligence briefing team. “The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. … Continue reading
I will avoid making any disparaging remarks about turnips. How do they feel about Gore the savior of green energy now? The displeasure with Gore among the staff was thick enough to cut with a scimitar. “We all know now … Continue reading
Wyoming has 60% gun ownership, and their crime rate is among the lowest in the US. Gun Ownership, by State – Guns, by State – Gun Owners Percentage by State The murder rate in Wyoming from 2000-2010 was 1.9 per … Continue reading
Antarctica is cooling SVS Animation 3188 – Antarctic Heating and Cooling Trends Antarctica is warming Disintegration: Antarctic Warming Claims Another Ice Shelf : Feature Articles Antarctica is getting super hot NASA – Satellites Confirm Half-Century of West Antarctic Warming Hansen … Continue reading
A bearded, disheveled James Holmes, the man accused of going on the deadly rampage, didn’t appear to show any emotion as Grizzle and the other officers testified Monday in a packed courtroom A district judge forbade attorneys and investigators from … Continue reading
The Poudre School District has just put in place the same security procedures which were present at Sandy Hook on the day of the massacre. A single point of entry to the school (many of which were recently retrofitted through … Continue reading