Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: January 9, 2013
Here near the Colorado-Wyoming border, just about everyone owns guns. We don’t have any shootouts, except for the occasional murder committed by the police department, and covered up by the district attorney. We have very little crime, other than bicycles … Continue reading
More evidence that hallucinogens are the norm for the press corpse. Guns, Debt, and Climate Change Give Obama Shot at Immortality Gun violence, climate change, and $16 trillion in U.S. debt are life-and-death crises that give President Obama the opportunity … Continue reading
The Virginia Bill Of Rights made it clear that the founding fathers did not consider an army to be a militia. The militia consists of armed citizens, and standing armies should be avoided.. That a well regulated militia, composed of … Continue reading
When the US has a cold winter, it is just weather. But a pleasant winter in the US demands immediate action to save the planet from global warming, while Europe, Alaska*, Russia, Siberia and Asia experience record cold and snow. … Continue reading
The fraudsters at NOAA are making hay with claims that 2012 was the hottest year ever, while global temperatures continue to slide. December was the 17th coldest in the RSS satellite record. RSS_Monthly_MSU_AMSU_Channel_TLT_Anomalies_Land_and_Ocean_v03_3.txt
The Great Storm of 1703 was the most severe storm or natural disaster ever recorded in the southern part of Great Britain. It affected southern England and the English Channel in the Kingdom of Great Britain. A 120-mph (193-km/h) “perfect … Continue reading