Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace– but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!
– Patrick Henry 1775
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
- Russia Sells Missiles To Iran – Kerry Heads To The Arctic
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
gator69 on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… Mohatdebos on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… Moors710 on Twenty Years Since The Oklahom… Moors710 on Twenty Years Since The Oklahom… ketchemandfleezem on Twenty Years Since The Oklahom… darrylb on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… Martin on Russia Sells Missiles To Iran… scizzorbill on It Must Have Been Spring… gator69 on Excellent News From Earth… darrylb on Excellent News From Earth…