Gentlemen may cry, Peace, Peace– but there is no peace. The war is actually begun! The next gale that sweeps from the north will bring to our ears the clash of resounding arms! Our brethren are already in the field! Why stand we here idle? What is it that gentlemen wish? What would they have? Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death!
– Patrick Henry 1775
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Declining Spring Snow Cover
- All The Global Warming Nonsense That’s Unfit To Print
- The Democrats War On Women
- The Constitution Shredders
- BOM Lying Again
- Ten Degrees UHI In Pittsburgh
- Amazing Night
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Last Arctic Ice To Vanish In A Few Weeks
- Hiding The Armadillos
- Settled Science At The EPA