Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
ren on Failed Billionaires ren on Failed Billionaires RealOldOne2 on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Brian H on Scientific American Says Globa… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Brian H on Scientists Grant Earth Another… Morgan Wright on Latest Drought Research Anto on Global Warming Is A Relig… Robertv on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US…
Daily Archives: January 10, 2013
A somber Obama says “thanks for the October Surprise election boost!. Hurricanes are hilarious, eh?” TRENTON — In case anyone had any doubts on where Gov. Chris Christie stands on climate change, he made his position crystal clear this afternoon: It’s real … Continue reading
CO2 was at very safe levels in 1931. NOAA says that 2012 is the worst year for disasters. They apparently missed a few minor details, like millions of people dead. “But who’s counting” asks NOAA administrator Alfred E Neuman http://news.google.com/newspapers http://trove.nla.gov.au/ http://news.google.com/newspapers http://news.google.com/newspapers … Continue reading
After Obama imposes gun grab regulations as phase one of his permanent solution, there will be tens of millions of new felons in the US. These (mostly Republican) felons will have to be rounded up and interned, because the courts … Continue reading
Europe-wide Next 3 Days Accumulated Snow Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past MONDAY 20 MARCH 2000 According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia, … Continue reading
1921 was more than a degree warmer in Illinois than 2012.
The map above shows counties which voted for Obama in blue. It also shows where most US gun crime occurs (also in blue.) South Park explained East Denver (Aurora) several years ago. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104198/this-like-east-denver
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie