A somber Obama says “thanks for the October Surprise election boost!. Hurricanes are hilarious, eh?”
TRENTON — In case anyone had any doubts on where Gov. Chris Christie stands on climate change, he made his position crystal clear this afternoon: It’s real and it’s a problem.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Apparently, this beached whale is who the Dems want Repubs to run. Given the history, the Repubs will run this buffoon. They’ll be doing it without conservative votes though.
Congrats on your Fox news quotes! http://www.foxnews.com/science/2013/01/10/hottest-year-ever-skeptics-question-revisions-to-climate-data/?test=latestnews
Exactly, the self-promoting Obama loving fat lib needs to become a Democrat because Republicans don’t want to have anything to do with the corpulent election spoiler. No, Repubs aren’t going to go for this repugnant Republican in name only. Or I’m done.
Could he be a home-grown version of David Cameron?
I second that – that’s terrific, maybe even a breakthrough. Keep up the pressure.
He’s gone nowhere but downhill from the time he first gained notoriety. There’s very little conservative about him.
‘In case anyone had any doubts on where Gov. Chris Christie stands on climate change, he made his position crystal clear this afternoon: It’s real and it’s a problem.’
No, the money for it is real, and it’s a problem.
Regardless I am glad we are out of RGGI.
New Jersey could only get squeezed by the regional greenhouse gas initiative.
If nothing else the population density would prevent us from ever coming out ahead on such a money-down-the-rabbit-hole scheme.
Chris Christy is a traitor. Never took him serious at any moment in time. Same goes for Obama.
Very nice to see that consequent blogging pushing the short message carrying bear essential and to the point information finally reaches the masses through Fox News. Congratutions for your relentless effort and your unique style.
If you read his statements carefully you’ll note that they are sufficiently vague as to be agreed upon both by a rabid alarmist and a hardcore sceptic. So spoken like a true politician.
Hmmm…except the originals were funny.
I’ve completely changed my mind on that sonofabitch. I don’t want to see a Republican with his hand on Obama’s back. I want to see it on his throat.
What really floors me in all this, is that we’re not even close to a doubling of CO2. We have a possible 33% increase and, supposedly, the windows are rattling and the doors are coming off the hinges. In this context, their reactions alone demonstrate that this is a social hysteria and a fraud (whatever the status of the AGW hypothesis).