Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
- The Mighty Hashtag Vs. The JV Team
- Herding The Flock With Five Second Lies
amirlach on CU Fails To Stop Global W… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig…
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/ NCDC says that 1930s were the driest years, much drier than the present. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), 24-Month Period Ending in December, 1896-2012 The EPA says that the 1930s were the hottest years http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf NASA … Continue reading
Bank of America is withholding deposits to legal FFL gun dealers accounts, because they believe guns are evil. They should back up their beliefs by removing all armed security, and posting gun free zone signs on their banks.
Climate Central shows 1998 hotter than 1934. Note the green horizontal line below NOAA: 2012 Hottest & 2nd-Most Extreme Year On Record | Climate Central But in 1999, NASA showed 1934 much warmer than 1998. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither … Continue reading
Some years are hot and dry. Other years are cool and wet. Droughts and floods occur at the same locations in different years – sometimes in the same year, like Australia in 1850. It has been like that since the … Continue reading
The real question is what happened to James Hansen? By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in the Eastern United States in 1999 a sign … Continue reading
Alarmists are aliens pretending to be from France Eugene Robinson says : Hurricanes striking where they don’t usually strike, fires burning where they don’t usually burn, drought everywhere — these anomalies begin to add up. Scientists have long told us … Continue reading