Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk cdqgfj on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk AndyG55 on Cooling Nuuk Colorado Wellington on Cooling Nuuk gator69 on Cooling Nuuk
Daily Archives: January 11, 2013
http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/ NCDC says that 1930s were the driest years, much drier than the present. Contiguous U.S., Palmer Modified Drought Index (PMDI), 24-Month Period Ending in December, 1896-2012 The EPA says that the 1930s were the hottest years http://www.epa.gov/climate/climatechange/pdfs/print_heat-waves.pdf NASA … Continue reading
Bank of America is withholding deposits to legal FFL gun dealers accounts, because they believe guns are evil. They should back up their beliefs by removing all armed security, and posting gun free zone signs on their banks.
Climate Central shows 1998 hotter than 1934. Note the green horizontal line below NOAA: 2012 Hottest & 2nd-Most Extreme Year On Record | Climate Central But in 1999, NASA showed 1934 much warmer than 1998. NASA GISS: Science Briefs: Whither … Continue reading
Some years are hot and dry. Other years are cool and wet. Droughts and floods occur at the same locations in different years – sometimes in the same year, like Australia in 1850. It has been like that since the … Continue reading
The real question is what happened to James Hansen? By James Hansen, Reto Ruedy, Jay Glascoe and Makiko Sato — August 1999 What’s happening to our climate? Was the heat wave and drought in the Eastern United States in 1999 a sign … Continue reading
Alarmists are aliens pretending to be from France Eugene Robinson says : Hurricanes striking where they don’t usually strike, fires burning where they don’t usually burn, drought everywhere — these anomalies begin to add up. Scientists have long told us … Continue reading