Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris… Sunsettommy on More On The Arctic Ice Satelli… AZ1971 on 1893 : “Malaria Everywhe…
Daily Archives: January 12, 2013
NOAA says that man-made CO2 has overheated the atmosphere over the eastern US (mysteriously missing the rest of the world.) Californians Deal With Freezing Temps, Snow – ABC News
The four hottest years in the US (measured by average maximum temperature) were 1934, 1921, 1931 and 1939. Maximum temperatures have dropped a degree over the last ninety years.
I spent last winter outside Baltimore and this winter outside Denver. Who should I support???? I don’t like football, so I went to the range with my new hunting bow for an hour and am now watching a replay of … Continue reading
DC attorney general says it is now legal to break the law as long as you don’t physically injure anyone! The attorney general for the District of Columbia, Irvin Nathan, announced Friday that he will not press charges against NBC … Continue reading
Temperatures are maxing out for the day at -9C, about 16C below normal. Will the Broncos be another victim of runaway global warming? http://wxug.us/1093e
[update – this graph is wrong, the current decade is #2 not #4 will update later.] According to the measured thermometer data, the hottest decade in the US was the 1930s – followed by the 1940s and 1950s. Despite … Continue reading
Raw NOAA US temperature data shows that US temperatures have been cooling for 90 years, and that 2012 is tied with 1921 at 55.3 degrees. NOAA then takes this data and massages it into a strong warming trend, with 2012 … Continue reading