Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 13, 2013
My politically correct post for the day. The gym where I workout is extremely well planned. The weights are behind the aerobics equipment, so while you are lifting you have a great view of women in spandex climbing steps on the stairmaster. … Continue reading
Katherine will have to take some time off from shoveling the marde, in order to shovel her driveway in Lubbock. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
NOAA claims that 2012 was the second most extreme weather in US history, despite a record low tornado count and the longest stretch since the Civil War without a major hurricane. They accomplished this by defining mild weather as extreme. I spent … Continue reading
A few weeks ago NRDC told us that western skiing was doomed due to excessive heat and lack of snow. This can be easily seen at Wolf Creek, Colorado where the current temperature at 1:30 pm is -13F. Web Cam … Continue reading
One statistic about 2012 which caught my attention was the huge ratio of record maximums to record minimums, which blew away the previous records set in 1998 and 1939. The reason that the 2012 had such a high average temperature … Continue reading
h/t to Erick Wodarz
[Correction : the graph below is only for maximum temperatures. Average temperatures in 2012 were indeed warmer than 1934.] The final data is in, and a apples to apples comparison (using only the same set of all 821 GHCN HCN … Continue reading
Global Warming: The United States Is Only Going To Get Hotter, Say Scientsts In what can only be described as an ominous start to the year, a 60-person federal advisory committee has released a draft report outlining the future of … Continue reading
Experts tell us that warm air is melting the Arctic, and then dipping south and freezing New Mexico solid. NOAA will have to do a ton of adjusting to get these temperatures up to where the government wants them to … Continue reading