h/t to Erick Wodarz
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
What’s really unseemly is the number of medal of honor winners, 20! .
Silence has a price for some it would seem.
I’ve seen a lie on German TV. The ZDF said in the news 2 days ago that 30.000 people die through bullets every year in the United States. It was no mistake by the presenter as the graphic behind showed this figure too. This is about 3 times the real number shown on.
Why do they need to show wrong data? Maybe they want to change their gun law, too.
I think that figure is correct, but about 2/3 of those are suicides. Lefties make people depressed – and they kill themselves.
They include those shot by police,as well.
They also said (including graphic) that there was more than 70 mass shooting. The most I found was 7 for last year.
I understand that the FBI talks about mass shooting when 4 or more people are killed.
Maybe 70 MASSachusetts Shootings. 😉
“Of the 30,470 firearm-related deaths in the United States in 2010, 19,392 (63.6%) were suicide deaths, and 11,078 (36.4%) homicide deaths.”
Homicide includes “justified homicides” from police and civilian sharp shooters.
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.