A few weeks ago NRDC told us that western skiing was doomed due to excessive heat and lack of snow. This can be easily seen at Wolf Creek, Colorado where the current temperature at 1:30 pm is -13F.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Ah, the world of people with plenty of money and time on their hands.
But we were told “Snow is the thing of the past”
It would sort of be fun to pose as a reporter asking random skiers if they believed in man made global warming.
Steve is obviously unfamiliar with the concept of “extreme weather snowfall”. This means that the snow that does fall is wet and slushy, making it unpleasant to ski on. Or extremely icy, making it excessively dangerous to ski on. A proxy for extreme weather snowfall are the number of annual ski accidents. These have increased in recent years, which fully supports the theory.