Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 14, 2013
Twitter / suzyji: Parts of Seattle underwater … Sea level isn’t rising in Puget Sound, but facts aren’t important to lefties. In fact, they have to be avoided at all costs. Data and Station Information for PORT TOWNSEND h/t to Marc … Continue reading
John Brady was paralyzed by a .22 short bullet fired from a tiny handheld revolver when President Reagan was attacked by Denver nutcase John Hinckley. (Denver is full of psychotic nutcases and is heavily Democratic.) The Brady campaign wants to ban semi-automatic rifles, which kill less … Continue reading
Bitterly cold temperatures gripped the West. In Arizona, the Grand Canyon airport observed a low of 20 degrees below zero Sunday morning. That appeared to tie the all-time record low for the Grand Canyon since records began in 1976, previously set Dec. … Continue reading
62% of Americans are against changing gun laws in the US, so CBS news reports that as Poll: Spike in dissatisfaction over gun laws At 38 percent, the survey reported a 13-point spike from last year in those Americans who … Continue reading
This is almost unheard of. Must be due to warm air streaming down from the rapidly melting Arctic. Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie
In order to determine if 2012 was the hottest year in the US, I need to see the temperatures for the last four days – which are missing. Many stations, Like Lemon Cove, CA have January 2013 data, but no data for December 28-31 … Continue reading
The Journal News gave criminals everything they need to ramp up a major crime wave in New York. A White Plains residence pinpointed on a controversial handgun permit database was burglarized Saturday, and the burglars’ target was the homeowner’s gun safe. At … Continue reading
I made this post on December 26 : Hottest Year Ever Update Posted on December 26, 2012by stevengoddard NOAA is about to claim that 2012 was the hottest year ever in the US by a wide margin, but their data shows otherwise. If … Continue reading
[Update : Further checking shows that NOAA has not included the last four days of December in the data set, which were very cold. This could alter the outcome] I just checked over my graph and found a major mistake. Maximum temperatures … Continue reading
The vice-president will recommend that it becomes a felony for anyone to have a gun within two miles of a school. This is a brilliant idea for the following reasons : Had Adam Lanza known that he could get in trouble for bringing a gun near … Continue reading