Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,969 other subscribers
Daily Archives: January 15, 2013
Soviet Russia and the Soviet Union did not abolish personal gun ownership during the initial period from 1918 to 1929, and the introduction of gun control in 1929 coincided with the beginning of Stalin’s rule. Gun control – Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Since the Sandy Hook massacre, more than three thousand Americans have died in brutal, horrific car accidents – and tens of thousands more have been injured. I haven’t heard about anyone being killed by a rifle since then, but I … Continue reading
Climate morons have been telling us that pine beetles are spawned by a lack of cold spells in the winter. This winter we are having near record cold out west, so they will have to come up with a new stupid theory … Continue reading
So far in 2013, the climate has been located in the Eastern US and in Australia. During 2010, the climate was located in Moscow, but it has since moved. Twitter / RyanMaue: Thru mid-January, global temps …
Prior to the year 2000, Hansen didn’t see any evidence that the climate was in trouble. Empirical evidence does not lend much support to the notion that climate is headed precipitately toward more extreme heat and drought. NASA GISS: Science … Continue reading
Colorado Democratic Gov. John Hickenlooper last week called for background checks for all gun purchases. Gun-law push faces slow start in most states That is an ingenious idea, and one which was implemented decades ago.
The Hayhoe argument goes – we are all stupid and/or corrupt, so you must trust us. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs The reality is that there is virtually no debate among climate scientists on the following points: 1. The earth … Continue reading
On August 27th, a friend broke his neck mountain biking northwest of Boulder. He has been in the hospital for five months, and finally came home yesterday. His mobility is extremely limited, but he can move his hands a little … Continue reading
Untampered NOAA thermometer data shows that the past decade tied for the second hottest with the 1950s, and was much cooler than the 1930s. The pattern of warming is nearly identical to the first half of the last century.
You can have my shotgun when you pry it from my collapsing ice sheet.