Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
Marsh on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… Brian H on Running Through The Alinsky… NancyG on My Earth Hour NancyG on My Earth Hour Brian H on Shock News : Eco-Fascists Try… Menicholas on The Flood Myth Joe on A Tale Of Two Cities gator69 on Three Years Since Obama Said D… Joe on They Missed One Me on A Tale Of Two Cities
Daily Archives: January 19, 2013
On November 7, 1938 Hitler arranged a shooting – which he blamed on the Jews. Five days later Hitler used the shooting as justification to take away the Jews guns, and six days later the Holocaust started. “Never create a … Continue reading
“If you want to know where Al Qaeda lives, you want to know where Bin Laden is, come back to Afghanistan with me,” Biden said. “Come back to the area where my helicopter was forced down, with a three-star general … Continue reading
Obama’s failure to ban hammers continues to haunt America. Hammers kill twice as many people as rifles in the US. A 61-year-old man is facing a federal felony charge in connection with the hammerpoint stickup Wednesday of an Anchorage, Alaska … Continue reading
In order to determine if 2012 was warmer than 1934, the last four days of the year are critical. Of the 821 GHCN HCN stations continuously active since 1920, only 27 have any data for those days, and only 3 have complete … Continue reading
The Press-Courier – Jun 11, 1986