Nevada is averaging -6C so far this month, putting it on track to be the coldest January since 1949, and the fifth coldest January ever. NOAA says that this is due to a man-made overheated atmosphere.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
You sound like you don’t believe NOAA. You would if you acknowledged the difference between regional weather and global climate.
Global Warming is in fact Global Cooling according to UK Met office.
What is Global Climate Tootsie?
Andy, would you provide a link to “Global Warming is in fact Global Cooling according to UK Met office.” because on Jan.3, 2013, they said, “The Met office says changing sea temperatures, melting Arctic ice and rising global temperatures could all be influencing Britain’s rainfall patterns.”
(the Met site sent me to the BBC statement)