Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Blaming White People Matters
- Reader Quiz
- What Is The Fastest Way For An Official To Make A Fool Out Of Himself?
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
- Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
AndyG55 on Reader Quiz AndyG55 on Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Tr… AndyG55 on Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Tr… AndyG55 on Reader Quiz AndyG55 on Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Tr… Jim Hunt on Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Tr… JPinBalt on Reader Quiz sabretoothed on Reader Quiz Brian H on One Month Since Katherine Hayh… Brian H on Reader Quiz
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
Twitter / TucsonPeck: + #SWClimate – big question: … The principle is simple. Warm, toasty air in the Arctic is melting the ice. Then the warm Arctic air plunges south and cools sixty or seventy degrees as it mixes with … Continue reading
According to NASA’s top experts, Antarctica is both cooling and heating at the same time! Hansen invented the technique of turning cooling trends into warming trends – by simply altering the data. His zero-veracity approach has been adopted by the … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf Not to worry Jim! I’ve got you covered.
Tottenham 1-1 Manchester United | Premier League match report | Football | The Guardian Clint Dempsey kicks Sir Alex Ferguson’s ass in injury time. Note the “thing of the past” falling from the sky.
This goes out to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, the National Rifle Association, Christopher Fountain (you shameless scumbag), and everyone else who has threatened the Journal News and Gawker reporters and employees. NY Pistol Permit Owners – … Continue reading
On the morning of the Sandy Hook massacre, all of the news sources were talking about a second person who had run off to the woods. One of the teachers in the school said that two shadows ran past her door. A … Continue reading