Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- More Than 70% Of Global Warming Academics Are Democrats Seeking Funding From Federal Trough
- Rewriting The Past At NOAA
- Second Coldest July 6 On Record In Fort Collins
- No Change In The Frequency Of Hot Days In France
- Are Our Leaders Finally Getting Serious About Stopping Imaginary Global Warming?
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise For Only $25,000
- Bill Gray : Biggest El Nino Since 1998
- July 1907 Heatwave Killed Dozens Of People And Horses In Philadelphia
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues At Highest Extent Since 2005
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
Daily Archives: January 20, 2013
Twitter / TucsonPeck: + #SWClimate – big question: … The principle is simple. Warm, toasty air in the Arctic is melting the ice. Then the warm Arctic air plunges south and cools sixty or seventy degrees as it mixes with … Continue reading
According to NASA’s top experts, Antarctica is both cooling and heating at the same time! Hansen invented the technique of turning cooling trends into warming trends – by simply altering the data. His zero-veracity approach has been adopted by the … Continue reading
http://pubs.giss.nasa.gov/docs/1988/1988_Hansen_etal.pdf Not to worry Jim! I’ve got you covered.
Tottenham 1-1 Manchester United | Premier League match report | Football | The Guardian Clint Dempsey kicks Sir Alex Ferguson’s ass in injury time. Note the “thing of the past” falling from the sky.
This goes out to the New York State Rifle and Pistol Association, the National Rifle Association, Christopher Fountain (you shameless scumbag), and everyone else who has threatened the Journal News and Gawker reporters and employees. NY Pistol Permit Owners – … Continue reading
On the morning of the Sandy Hook massacre, all of the news sources were talking about a second person who had run off to the woods. One of the teachers in the school said that two shadows ran past her door. A … Continue reading