Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
I survived yet another day of extreme weather here in Colorado. It was about 55 degrees this afternoon and I was out cycling in the mountains in my shorts. According to NOAA, this was extreme weather – because it didn’t … Continue reading
Obama never mentioned climate change or gun confiscation during the campaign, and now he promises to bypass Congress as he makes them the centerpieces of his second term. In other words, he lied to get into office and holds the … Continue reading
President Obama made addressing climate change the most prominent policy vow of his second Inaugural Address on Monday, setting in motion what Democrats say will be a deliberately paced but aggressive campaign built around the use of his executive powers … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/images/us/2012/ann/Prelim_Significant_Weather_US2012.gif According to NOAA, 2012 was the “second most extreme year on record” in the US. (The most extreme was 1998). They gleefully describe it…
Scientists were not as sophisticated in 1974. They thought that excess Arctic ice causes extreme weather and climate change. The world’s snow and ice cover had increased by at least 10 to 15 percent Within a single year, adversity had visited … Continue reading
Arctic weather used to imply cold, but now that the Arctic is ice-free, the word “arctic” is synonymous with “tropical.” Snow, ice cause travel chaos across Europe – International – World – Ahram Online
Extreme weather is the new norm: “Around the world, extreme has become the new commonplace. Especially lately. China is enduring its coldest winter in nearly 30 years. Brazil is in the grip of a dreadful heat spell. Eastern Russia is so … Continue reading
Europe-wide Next 3 Days Accumulated Snow NOAA has determined that the climate is located somewhere around Washington DC.
Four days ago the chubby guy below complained that Republicans had destroyed winter in Wisconsin. Where, oh where, has our winter gone? I blame Mother Nature and Republicans. Think about it. Mother Nature has decided that she wants to warm up the … Continue reading