Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
AndyG55 on Baffling Them With Bullsh… JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh… omanuel on If Obama Was Working Against T… annieoakley on If Obama Was Working Against T… Steve Case on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jl on Charles – The Gift Who K… Gail Combs on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: January 21, 2013
I survived yet another day of extreme weather here in Colorado. It was about 55 degrees this afternoon and I was out cycling in the mountains in my shorts. According to NOAA, this was extreme weather – because it didn’t … Continue reading
Obama never mentioned climate change or gun confiscation during the campaign, and now he promises to bypass Congress as he makes them the centerpieces of his second term. In other words, he lied to get into office and holds the … Continue reading
President Obama made addressing climate change the most prominent policy vow of his second Inaugural Address on Monday, setting in motion what Democrats say will be a deliberately paced but aggressive campaign built around the use of his executive powers … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood http://www1.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/cmb/images/us/2012/ann/Prelim_Significant_Weather_US2012.gif According to NOAA, 2012 was the “second most extreme year on record” in the US. (The most extreme was 1998). They gleefully describe it…
Scientists were not as sophisticated in 1974. They thought that excess Arctic ice causes extreme weather and climate change. The world’s snow and ice cover had increased by at least 10 to 15 percent Within a single year, adversity had visited … Continue reading
Arctic weather used to imply cold, but now that the Arctic is ice-free, the word “arctic” is synonymous with “tropical.” Snow, ice cause travel chaos across Europe – International – World – Ahram Online
Extreme weather is the new norm: “Around the world, extreme has become the new commonplace. Especially lately. China is enduring its coldest winter in nearly 30 years. Brazil is in the grip of a dreadful heat spell. Eastern Russia is so … Continue reading