Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
Twitter / BetteMidler: Highlight of the Inaugural … Over the last four years, the only thing Obama has demonstrated he can do is read a teleprompter, hang out on the golf course, and put our children further in debt. What are these … Continue reading
Temperatures aren’t rising, nor are hurricanes and tornadoes increasing – so the other brain-damaged senator from California has determined that global warming boils down to Tropical Storm Sandy. Sen. Barbara Boxer said she had a one word answer for why President … Continue reading
Last year, DC didn’t have much snow – because of global warming or climate change or perhaps climate disruption caused by evil Americans. During Obama’s first week in the palace after his second coronation, he has fixed the climate in … Continue reading
Erie, Pa., officially picked up 16.3 inches of snow at the airport Monday alone, making it the snowiest January calendar day on record, and the snowiest day in any month for Erie since Nov. 29, 1979! Snowfall records there began in 1893.” … Continue reading
Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than … Continue reading
It is nineteen degrees warmer in downtown Denver than it is here in Fort Collins. I have no idea why. http://wxug.us/10ki5