Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
Twitter / BetteMidler: Highlight of the Inaugural … Over the last four years, the only thing Obama has demonstrated he can do is read a teleprompter, hang out on the golf course, and put our children further in debt. What are these … Continue reading
Temperatures aren’t rising, nor are hurricanes and tornadoes increasing – so the other brain-damaged senator from California has determined that global warming boils down to Tropical Storm Sandy. Sen. Barbara Boxer said she had a one word answer for why President … Continue reading
Last year, DC didn’t have much snow – because of global warming or climate change or perhaps climate disruption caused by evil Americans. During Obama’s first week in the palace after his second coronation, he has fixed the climate in … Continue reading
Erie, Pa., officially picked up 16.3 inches of snow at the airport Monday alone, making it the snowiest January calendar day on record, and the snowiest day in any month for Erie since Nov. 29, 1979! Snowfall records there began in 1893.” … Continue reading
Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than … Continue reading
It is nineteen degrees warmer in downtown Denver than it is here in Fort Collins. I have no idea why. http://wxug.us/10ki5
The US had much worse and longer lasting droughts in the 1930s and 1950s, and the trend has been towards less drought. But rumour is that the climate models predicted that all kinds of really bad stuff was going to … Continue reading
Warm air from the rapidly melting Arctic is freezing Minnesota solid. Roseville OVAL Closed Due to Cold Weather | KSTP TV – Minneapolis and St. Paul
Jan. 8, 2013: In the galactic scheme of things, the Sun is a remarkably constant star. While some stars exhibit dramatic pulsations, wildly yo-yoing in size and brightness, and sometimes even exploding, the luminosity of our own sun varies a … Continue reading
Twitter / ClimateOfGavin: Pliocene, perhaps 400ppm CO2 … h/t to Tom Nelson and Marc Morano