Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
Colorado Wellington on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… emsnews on Time For Adjustments A C Osborn on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Colorado Wellington on Baffling Them With Bullsh… dikstr on Baffling Them With Bullsh… gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Dr Norman Page on Time For Adjustments gator69 on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Chris Barron on Breaking : Top Climate Story O… Truthseeker on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: January 22, 2013
Twitter / BetteMidler: Highlight of the Inaugural … Over the last four years, the only thing Obama has demonstrated he can do is read a teleprompter, hang out on the golf course, and put our children further in debt. What are these … Continue reading
Temperatures aren’t rising, nor are hurricanes and tornadoes increasing – so the other brain-damaged senator from California has determined that global warming boils down to Tropical Storm Sandy. Sen. Barbara Boxer said she had a one word answer for why President … Continue reading
Last year, DC didn’t have much snow – because of global warming or climate change or perhaps climate disruption caused by evil Americans. During Obama’s first week in the palace after his second coronation, he has fixed the climate in … Continue reading
Erie, Pa., officially picked up 16.3 inches of snow at the airport Monday alone, making it the snowiest January calendar day on record, and the snowiest day in any month for Erie since Nov. 29, 1979! Snowfall records there began in 1893.” … Continue reading
Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than … Continue reading
It is nineteen degrees warmer in downtown Denver than it is here in Fort Collins. I have no idea why. http://wxug.us/10ki5