Imposing still more “global warming” restrictions on the U.S. economy makes about as much sense as losing your car keys in Boston but insisting on searching for them in Los Angeles. True, global carbon dioxide emissions have risen more than 33 percent since the year 2000. However, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions have declined during that time and will continue to decline for the foreseeable future. The U.S. Energy Information Administration reports that during 2012 alone, U.S. carbon dioxide emissions declined by 8 percentcompared to 2011.
China by far emits more carbon dioxide than any other nation. Chinese emissions, moreover, are growing rapidly. China alone accounts for 75 percent of the global increase in carbon dioxide emissions since 2000. If the United States completely eliminated all of its carbon dioxide emissions today (something that is impossible to do), the only thing we would accomplish would be to delay by about five years an equal increase in Chinese emissions. And China has repeatedly and emphatically insisted it will not agree to any restrictions on its carbon dioxide emissions.
Thankfully, President Obama’s asserted global warming catastrophes exist solely in his mind.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Makes This Blog Different
- Latest News From The Biggest Liar In The History Of The World
- Obama’s Love For America
- Two Peas In The Same Pod
- My Promise, In Exchange For Your Vote
- Super Secret Spy Cams Show Illegal Global Warming Refugees Streaming Into New Mexico
- Understanding Climate Science
- Declining Expert Credibility Update
- More Arctic Sea Ice Than 1922
- Just When You Thought Scientists Couldn’t Possibly Get Any Stupider
- Basic Physics For Clueless Climate Scientists
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Certain Obama Voters
- No, I Can’t Promise You An Obamaphone
- Being A Progressive Means Never Having To Tell The Truth
- My Bicycle Never Runs Out Power
- Progressives Believe The Koch Brothers Are More Powerful Than The Gods
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
Chris Barron on My Bicycle Never Runs Out… Chris Barron on My Bicycle Never Runs Out… JJ Reuter on What Makes This Blog Diff… Jason Calley on Being A Progressive Means Neve… Robert of Ottawa on Latest News From The Biggest L… markstoval on What Makes This Blog Diff… gofer on My Promise, In Exchange For Yo… Truthseeker on Two Peas In The Same Pod ren on What Makes This Blog Diff… Truthseeker on My Promise, In Exchange For Yo…