Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,967 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 23, 2013
In 2007, leading scientists in the US and UK predicted that the Arctic would be ice-free before the summer of 2013. BBC NEWS | Science/Nature | Arctic summers ice-free ‘by 2013′ Later, Obama’s science adviser announced that ice-free winters would follow … Continue reading
CNN meteorologist Chad Meyers declares that the Arctic is ice-free and is responsible for the cold weather. there is no ice up here in the North Pole h/t to John All that warm toasty air from the ice-free Arctic is plunging south and bringing sub-zero … Continue reading
You really can’t make this stuff up. Why abnormally cold weather doesn’t “disprove” global warming We are thousands of miles farther from the Sun than we were six months ago. That changes the average temperature. How to respond to people … Continue reading
Harrison Schmitt was the last man to walk on the moon, just over 40 years ago. This is what he has to say about global warming and the environmental movement. “The CO2 scare is a red herring … the global warming scare is being … Continue reading
McKibben is pushing to block Keystone. The inevitable consequences would be to keep money flowing to Middle Eastern terrorists. Lefties have been telling us for years that the reason we are having wars in the Middle East is because we … Continue reading
Australia’s top scientist told us a few years ago that Australia was in a permanent drought, but apparently he didn’t bother to do any actual science before coming to that conclusion. Drought Management Strategies – past, present and future
Bill McKibben must resist the temptation to use any fossil fuels this winter. Temperatures might be -20F at his house in Vermont, but burning anything that adds CO2 to the atmosphere is simply not acceptable. The planet is overheating and … Continue reading
WASHINGTON, Jan. 23, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — A group of 20 ex-NASA scientists have concluded that the science used to support the man-made climate change hypothesis is not settled and no convincing physical evidence exists to support catastrophic climate change forecasts. … Continue reading
Temperatures in the interior of Antarctica are peaking right now at -31C, and will soon begin to decline towards winter. Make sure you go see Antarctica before it melts completely. NASA’s top scientist says that we are all going to … Continue reading
According to NASA headlines, 85% of Greenland melted this summer- portending disastrous sea level rise. You can see the evidence of this in New Jersey, where satellites show that sea level has fallen two centimeters since the unprecedented meltdown occurred. The meltdown devastation … Continue reading