Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
- Advances In Technology Give Scientists The Proof They Are Looking For
- The Incredible Heatwave Of January 1896 In Australia
- Cherry Picking The New Normal
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
Andy on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Andy on Advances In Technology Give Sc… Oliver K. Manuel on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA gofer on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA AndyG55 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA tom on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA David A on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA RAH on Advances In Technology Give Sc… catweazle666 on Extreme UHI Fraud At NOAA
Daily Archives: January 24, 2013
New York had an unscheduled Earth Hour for several weeks in October. They met and exceeded Bloomberg’s carbon reduction targets that month.
Sea levels are expected to rise up to another two and a half feet by the time a child born today reaches 40 Reshaping NYC’s Future After Sandy Bloomberg expects 20 mm/year sea level rise, and I expect monkeys to fly … Continue reading
Just when you thought the White House couldn’t get any more incompetent, Kerry says he plans to make America safe – by cutting off her lifeblood. Calling himself “a passionate advocate” for energy policy, Sen. John Kerry said Thursday that climate … Continue reading
Last winter was the third most extreme winter in northeast US history according to NOAA, due to 80+ days of mild, pleasant weather. This winter, Gaia is giving them a break from the extreme weather – by sending lots of … Continue reading
Record Arctic ozone hole raises fears of worse to come | Climate Connections
Obamacus Anyone here been in the army? No. Yes. I served with you at Vindobona. You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we’ve got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If … Continue reading
We haven’t heard from him for a while. Just wondering if he is currently a Koch Brothers funded skeptic, ex-skeptic, or never was a skeptic.