Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
AndyG55 on Baffling Them With Bullsh… JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh… omanuel on If Obama Was Working Against T… annieoakley on If Obama Was Working Against T… Steve Case on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jl on Charles – The Gift Who K… Gail Combs on Baffling Them With Bullsh…
Daily Archives: January 24, 2013
New York had an unscheduled Earth Hour for several weeks in October. They met and exceeded Bloomberg’s carbon reduction targets that month.
Sea levels are expected to rise up to another two and a half feet by the time a child born today reaches 40 Reshaping NYC’s Future After Sandy Bloomberg expects 20 mm/year sea level rise, and I expect monkeys to fly … Continue reading
Just when you thought the White House couldn’t get any more incompetent, Kerry says he plans to make America safe – by cutting off her lifeblood. Calling himself “a passionate advocate” for energy policy, Sen. John Kerry said Thursday that climate … Continue reading
Last winter was the third most extreme winter in northeast US history according to NOAA, due to 80+ days of mild, pleasant weather. This winter, Gaia is giving them a break from the extreme weather – by sending lots of … Continue reading
Record Arctic ozone hole raises fears of worse to come | Climate Connections
Obamacus Anyone here been in the army? No. Yes. I served with you at Vindobona. You can help me. Whatever comes out of these gates, we’ve got a better chance of survival if we work together. Do you understand? If … Continue reading
We haven’t heard from him for a while. Just wondering if he is currently a Koch Brothers funded skeptic, ex-skeptic, or never was a skeptic.