In 1974, the consensus agreed that global cooling was the new normal, and that much money was needed to study it. 97% of scientists understood that global cooling caused extreme weather.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Twitter Climate Nazis Are Back
- Latest Cherry Blossoms On Record In Washington DC
- White House Says The US Constitution Doesn’t Apply If The Congress Disagrees With Obama
- Improving Global Warming Messaging
- Visualize Whirled Peas
- Denier For Hire
- Death Spiral Details
- Planning For Your Greenland Retirement Home
- 1988 – The Summer James Hansen And Tim Wirth Sabotaged The US
- Hansen – Spouting Any Number That Happens To Pop Into His Head
- Obama Seeking To Simultaneously Wreck The Economy And The Constitution Via Executive Order
- Guardian Competing With Fox News For Climate Stupid
- How Much Stupid Can Fox News Pack Into One Paragraph?
- More On The Esperanza Scam
- Spectacular Antarctic Lies To Start The Morning
- Tornadoes and Tornado Deaths Plummeting In The US
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
gator69 on Denier For Hire Doug on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Morgan Wright on Death Spiral Details Morgan Wright on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… B on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… Anto on Twitter Climate Nazis Are… ColA on White House Says The US Consti… omanuel on Death Spiral Details Gail Combs on Twitter Climate Nazis Are…