Watch Joe Biden at 1:45 PM ET
Before Vice President Joe Biden introduced a set of ideas to help reduce gun violence, he kicked off a national conversation. He wanted to make sure that he heard from people from every perspective about the steps we need to take to protect kids and make our communities safer.
And that dialogue isn’t over.
Today, in a hangout hosted by Google and moderated by Hari Sreenivasan from PBS NewsHour, Vice President Biden will speak with a group of Google+ users about the White House policy recommendations and answer their questions. And we want you to join us.
What: Google+ Hangout with Vice President Joe Biden
When: Thursday, January 24 at 1:45 PM ET
Where: Live on WhiteHouse.gov
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Last Arctic Ice To Vanish In A Few Weeks
- Hiding The Armadillos
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Learning To Think Like A Democrat
- Settled Religion
- Obama Did More Than He Promised
- The Anti-Science White House
- If Obama Was Serious
- More CO2 And Less War
- Eight Years Since Nancy Pelosi Undermined White House Foreign Policy
- NASA Data Tampering Has Destroyed The Global Temperature Record