A West Point think tank has issued a paper warning America about “far right” groups such as the “anti-federalist” movement, which supports “civil activism, individual freedoms and self-government.”
The report issued this week by the Combating Terrorism Center at the U.S. Military Academy at West Point, N.Y., is titled “Challengers from the Sidelines: Understanding America’s Violent Far-Right.”
The center — part of the institution where men and women are molded into Army officers — posted the report Tuesday. It lumps limited government activists with three movements it identifies as “a racist/white supremacy movement, an anti-federalist movement and a fundamentalist movement.”
The West Point center typically focuses reports on al Qaeda and other Islamic extremists attempting to gain power in Asia, the Middle East and Africa through violence.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Propaganda – Not Science
- Coldest March Night Ever?
- Australia Hottest Year Ever Update
- Pea-Brained President Thinks Trains Are Safer Than Pipelines
- Hansen Forecast Update
- Settled Science From 1969
- Keeping Proper Focus
- Begonia Update
- 1947 : Ten Degrees Arctic Warming – Coastal Cities To Drown – Send Money
- 15 Years Since New York Times Declared The North Pole Ice-Free
- We Should Have Listened!
- 30 Years Since Government Experts Predicted New York Would Be Like Florida
- Hockey In Wisconsin
- Global Warming Flees To Las Cruces, NM
- EPA Predicts 11 Feet Of Sea Level Rise
- Last Arctic Ice To Vanish In A Few Weeks
- Hiding The Armadillos
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Learning To Think Like A Democrat
- Settled Religion
- Obama Did More Than He Promised
- The Anti-Science White House
- If Obama Was Serious
- More CO2 And Less War
- Eight Years Since Nancy Pelosi Undermined White House Foreign Policy
Windsong on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Robert Austin on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Robert Austin on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Stark Dickflüssig on Coldest March Night Ever? Karl W. Braun on Begonia Update Colorado Wellington on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Snowleopard on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Bob Greene on Coldest March Night Ever? KTM on Pea-Brained President Thinks T… Nobama on Pea-Brained President Thinks T…