Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA/NASA – Biggest Fraud In Science History
- 1990 IPCC Report – No Acceleration In Sea Level Rise
- Recycling The Identical Global Warming BS From 70 Years Ago
- More Massive Sea Level Fraud At NASA
- President Obama Piles On His Arctic Stupidity
- Bus Or Bike?
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – Heidi Cullen
- Experts Doomed By Their Own Stupidity
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Nebraska
- Glaciers Have Been Disappearing For Hundreds Of Years
- Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Wisconsin
- Advancing Alaskan Glacier
- Obama’s Flagrant Lies About Fire
- Missouri Heatwaves Are Only Half As Long As They Were 100 Years Ago
- Settled Science At The New York Times
- Long Heatwaves Are A Thing Of The Past In Illinois
- Obama Caught Lying, Yet Again
- How NASA Tries To Hide Their Fraud
- Rapidly Cooling The Pacific
- Hottest Year Ever Update
- Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- NASA US Temperature Fraud
- Arnie’s BS Terminated
- Obama Alaska Climate Fraud Deepens
- Smoking Gun That Government Climate Science Is Completely Corrupt
Phillippe Jones on NOAA/NASA – Biggest Frau… AndyG55 on NOAA/NASA – Biggest Frau… cynical seamus on NOAA/NASA – Biggest Frau… DD More on NOAA/NASA – Biggest Frau… rah on Bus Or Bike? Jason Calley on NOAA/NASA – Biggest Frau… rah on NOAA/NASA – Biggest Frau… rah on Experts Doomed By Their Own… gator69 on More Massive Sea Level Fraud A… gator69 on President Obama Piles On His A…
Daily Archives: January 26, 2013
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Did CO2 decline since last winter?
Before NOAA tampered with the data, July 2012 was fourth hottest after 1901, 1936 and 1934. There has been no trend in July temperatures in the US since 1895.
Bearing in mind that recent climate change and biodiversity agreements both talk of sums in the order of $100bn per year by 2020, and that the Rio+20 agenda is far broader, you can guess at the sums of money that … Continue reading
Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work at NASA HathawayWilson2006-preprint.pdf Red is predicted. Green is what happened. NASA’s solar forecasts are every bit as good as their climate forecasts