Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- It’s All About Mental Illness
- It Has Nothing To Do With Climate
- My Interview With Duane Lester
- Ten Years After The New Normal
- July 1916 – US Hit By Two Major Hurricanes Within Ten Days
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
AndyG55 on It Has Nothing To Do With… transrp on Greenland Meltdown Update Foryourtable LLC (@F… on It Has Nothing To Do With… AndyG55 on Greenland Meltdown Update omanuel on My Interview With Duane L… AndyG55 on Greenland Meltdown Update AndyG55 on Greenland Meltdown Update transrp on Greenland Meltdown Update AndyG55 on It Has Nothing To Do With… Eric Simpson on It Has Nothing To Do With…
Daily Archives: January 26, 2013
Weather Street:Clouds and Precipitation Forecast Movie Did CO2 decline since last winter?
Before NOAA tampered with the data, July 2012 was fourth hottest after 1901, 1936 and 1934. There has been no trend in July temperatures in the US since 1895.
Bearing in mind that recent climate change and biodiversity agreements both talk of sums in the order of $100bn per year by 2020, and that the Rio+20 agenda is far broader, you can guess at the sums of money that … Continue reading
Web Cam – Wolf Creek Ski Area
You don’t have to be a rocket scientist to work at NASA HathawayWilson2006-preprint.pdf Red is predicted. Green is what happened. NASA’s solar forecasts are every bit as good as their climate forecasts