Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: January 26, 2013
Paul Homewood did some analysis of 100 degree days in the US last year. NOAA Deception Over 2012 Heatwave « NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT I expanded on that with a count of all 100 degree days at … Continue reading
The US doesn’t control global CO2 levels. Even if someone is stupid enough to believe that CO2 controls the climate, they should at least be intelligent enough to recognize that the US doesn’t control CO2. Obama can send us back … Continue reading
Right after the Republican Convention in 2008 with McCain up 7 points in the polls, we suddenly had the banking crisis. That got Obama elected and became the excuse to give bankers a trillion dollars. The banking crisis became the … Continue reading
So far this millenium, temperatures have dropped. If the current trends continue, people can expect to be freezing their butts off in the year 2100. Wood for Trees: Interactive Graphs
The missing heat has been found – in the same place where Bloomberg’s monkeys are located. sst_anom.gif (800×600)
At least 22 people have been killed in the Egyptian city of Port Said amid violent protests that followed a court’s sentencing of 21 people to death on charges related to clashes between rival football fans last year. Those killed … Continue reading
Twitter / HeidiCullen: Thin snow cover out west raises … 10-Day Precipitation Outlook for the Conterminous U.S.
Hansen recently admitted that temperatures have not increased over the last decade, but it is worse than it seems. Temperatures have actually been declining, but Hansen keeps them flat by progressively manipulating recent temperatures upwards. http://www.woodfortrees.org/data/gistemp/from:1998/plot/rss/from:1998