Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: January 28, 2013
CNN announced last week that the Arctic is ice-free, so cruise ships formerly scheduled for the Caribbean are making a bee-line to the Arctic Ocean. \ N_daily_extent.png (420×500)
March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet. Like the quiet before a storm. This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in … Continue reading
Since the Sandy Hook massacre in December, there have been nearly one million automobile accidents in the US, with half a million injuries and over 5,000 deaths. No farmer needs a Prius to grow crops, so they should be banned immediately.
BURPING sheep are the subject of a ground-breaking study at Writtle College which aims to tackle global warming. Writtle College aiming to tackle global warming with burping sheep | This is Essex
Besieged by bears In villages across the Arctic, Inuit are reporting an invasion. Polar bears, once rare, are now strolling the streets, peeking in windows, killing dogs – even stalking kids. No place has been more menaced than Arviat. “Why … Continue reading
(CBS News) Withering drought, vast wildfires, town-leveling tornadoes, fierce heat — not to mention superstorm Sandy — all made 2012 one of the worst years in terms of lives lost and property destroyed from extreme weather. Climate change: No more … Continue reading
Freudian slip from a man who plans to confiscate all guns. San Diego Police Chief, William Lansdowne said in an interview that the implementation of new gun laws will take guns off the streets of America within a generation. Lansdowne … Continue reading