Besieged by bears In villages across the Arctic, Inuit are reporting an invasion. Polar bears, once rare, are now strolling the streets, peeking in windows, killing dogs – even stalking kids. No place has been more menaced than Arviat.
“Why aren’t these scientists coming to Northern communities and talking to us about bear populations? We’ve never had a single visit from them in Arviat. They don’t seem to care what we think. I don’t understand it.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
omanuel on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour Eric Simpson on Great Lakes Ice Growing Over T… kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Eric Barnes on A Tale Of Two Cities I. Lou Minotti on My Earth Hour kentclizbe on Freedom Isn’t Free Mike D on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… omanuel on A Tale Of Two Cities