Besieged by bears In villages across the Arctic, Inuit are reporting an invasion. Polar bears, once rare, are now strolling the streets, peeking in windows, killing dogs – even stalking kids. No place has been more menaced than Arviat.
“Why aren’t these scientists coming to Northern communities and talking to us about bear populations? We’ve never had a single visit from them in Arviat. They don’t seem to care what we think. I don’t understand it.”
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
gator69 on My Washington Journal gator69 on My Washington Journal Disillusioned on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on My Washington Journal Disillusioned on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… gator69 on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… gator69 on Failed Billionaires omanuel on My Washington Journal Disillusioned on NCDC Hiding The Decline In US… daveburton on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene…