March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet.
Like the quiet before a storm.
This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). “The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one,” she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NOAA Undermines NASA’s Sea Level Lies
- Ross Ice Shelf Retreated Five Feet Per Day From 1840 To 1930
- Alaskan Glaciers Lost Half Their Mass Before 1950
- World’s Stupidest Human Opens His Mouth Again
- New Mexico Having Their 4th Wettest Year On Record
- More Sea Level Mischief From NOAA
- Obama Is The 44th President To Experience Alaskan Glacier Melting
- More Mind-Blowing Sea Level Fraud From The University Of Colorado And NASA
- 1972 – Walter Cronkite Warned Of A New Ice Age
- A 2009 Reminder That Climate Alarmists Are Complete Nutcases
- More Spectacular Climate BS From Jerry Meehl At NCAR
- Why The US Must Never Let CO2 Levels Drop Again
- Obama Travels To Alaska To Warn Them About Global Warming
- Florida Hurricanes Becoming Much Less Common
- New York Times Shows Little Change In Arctic Sea Ice Since 1971
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraudster – James Blalog
- Spectacular Fraud On The Other Side Of The Pond
- Fire Is An Essential And Necessary Part Of The Forest Cycle
- A Spectacular Hockey Stick Of Fraud With NASA Surface Temperatures Since 2001
- Climate Morons Of The Day – Sydney Morning Herald
- Other Things That Greg Doesn’t Remember From 1954
- 2015 Will Be The Most Criminal Year On Record For Climate Scientists
- Part Two Of Greg’s Delusion
- A Case Study In Climate Delusion
- Hot Days Occurring Less Frequently In Australia