March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet.
Like the quiet before a storm.
This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). “The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one,” she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Why You Should Be Worried About Declining Journalism At The Washington Post
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its Record Growth
- Today’s Climate Moron Of The Day : Andrew Cuomo
- Final Joaquin Scorecard
- Glaciers Don’t Lie, But Government Scientists Do
- Latest World Class Fraud From The Climate Criminals
- The Chattering Climate Morons
- Fundraising At NSIDC
- Certainly Uncertain
- Lies, Damned Lies And Thousand Year Rainfalls
- The Thousand Year Rainfall Fallacy
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Second Highest For The Date Since 2005
- EPA And CSIRO – Taking Sea Level Fraud To Spectacular New Heights
- Rampant Sea Level Fraud In Academia And Government
- Arctic Gained 20,000 Manhattans Of Ice In September
- More On NOAA Model Uncertainty
- Gavin Doesn’t Need Any Actual Data
- Obama Praises Gun Bans And Confiscation
- Union Army Was Complicit In Genocide
- At NOAA And NASA, Error Bars Mean Nothing
- The Evolution Of National Geographic’s Spectacular Climate Lies
- Spectacular White House Climate Fraud On The Great Lakes
- Minnesota’s Extreme Past
- Netherlands Massively Increasing Their Coal Capacity
- IPCC And New York Times – Lying About The Climate For At Least 15 Years
DD More on Fundraising At NSIDC shazaam on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its R… Henry P on Why You Should Be Worried Abou… Ernest Bush on Today’s Climate Moron Of… Gail Combs on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its R… Ernest Bush on Today’s Climate Moron Of… Ernest Bush on Arctic Sea Ice Continues Its R… DD More on Certainly Uncertain sfx2020 on Why You Should Be Worried Abou… ren on Final Joaquin Scorecard