March 10, 2006: It’s official: Solar minimum has arrived. Sunspots have all but vanished. Solar flares are nonexistent. The sun is utterly quiet.
Like the quiet before a storm.
This week researchers announced that a storm is coming–the most intense solar maximum in fifty years. The prediction comes from a team led by Mausumi Dikpati of the National Center for Atmospheric Research (NCAR). “The next sunspot cycle will be 30% to 50% stronger than the previous one,” she says. If correct, the years ahead could produce a burst of solar activity second only to the historic Solar Max of 1958.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Release 1.3
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
AndyG55 on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … AndyG55 on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … David A on Release 1.3 turboblocke on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … ren on Release 1.3 cRR Kampen on The Mind Blowing Heat Of … ren on Release 1.3 ren on Release 1.3