CNN announced last week that the Arctic is ice-free, so cruise ships formerly scheduled for the Caribbean are making a bee-line to the Arctic Ocean.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Plan Your Northwest Passage Voyage Today
- Twenty Years Since The Oklahoma City Bombing
- It Must Have Been Spring – But It’s Over Now
- Susanna’s Question Answered
- Russia Sells Missiles To Iran – Kerry Heads To The Arctic
- Excellent News From Earth Day
- My Washington Journal
- Scientists Solve The Solar Energy Storage Problem
- Failed Billionaires
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
Tab Numlock on Scientists Solve The Solar Ene… omanuel on Failed Billionaires ristvan on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… scizzorbill on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo… SMS on It Must Have Been Spring… Colorado Wellington on Excellent News From Earth… gator69 on Susanna’s Question Answe… Disillusioned on Susanna’s Question Answe… Pathway on Excellent News From Earth… SMS on Plan Your Northwest Passage Vo…