Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 1, 2013
Obama intentionally picks an idiot for secretary of defense, and then he is surprised to find that the guy is an idiot. “It’s somewhere between baffling and incomprehensible,” a member of Mr. Obama’s own team of advisers on Iran said … Continue reading
Obama needs a new energy secretary. I have an idea. Instead of picking an incompetent left-wing political activist, how about choosing someone who actually knows something about energy – and has the country’s best interests at heart. That would be … Continue reading
Odysseus thought he was in control of the world around him. This pissed off the gods -and they messed with him for about twenty years before he became wise enough to realize that humans don’t control nature. The juvenile delinquent in … Continue reading
Ice is pretty worthless, unless you are playing hockey or sipping a frozen Margarita in Mexico. Nevertheless, it has been my observation that ice forms in the winter and melts in the summer. Apparently it has been doing this for several years … Continue reading
Obama’s science adviser says that Arctic winters will soon be ice-free, and that a shortage of energy will increase employment. http://news.google.com/newspapers
Lance is getting sued for tens of millions of dollars for being a fraud. Nearly every schoolchild in the world has been exposed multiple times to Gore’s sci-fi flick. Now that he has exposed himself as a fraud, he should pay back … Continue reading
Lance had to give back his medals for being a fraud, and so should Al Jazerra Gore. On the other hand, Obama has retroactively brought peace to the world – cleverly disguised as perpetual war.
“The overwhelming scientific consensus is that human activity has had a significant and likely dominant role in climate change,” Chu warned in his letter. “There is also increasingly compelling evidence that the weather changes we have witnessed during this thirty … Continue reading