Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Everywhere – We See Signs Of Incompetent Scientists
- Sea Level Has Been Rising For 20,000 Years – Obama Thinks He Can Stop It
- Global Warming To Kill 4.5 Billion People By 2012
- Pentagon Says Global Warming Will Destroy The Planet By The Year 2020
- More Desperate Criminal Behavior From Climate Scientists
- Global Cooling Making Arctic Animals Migrate South
- Greenland Meltdown Update
- Arctic Melt Season Crashing And Burning
- The Biggest Fraud In History
- Huge Increase In Four Year Old Sea Ice Coming Up
- What Is The Real Value Of TOBS?
- Climate Fraudster James Hansen Wants “A Few More Years”
- Climate Moron Of The Day
- Today’s Featured Climate Criminal – James Hansen
- Saving The Planet
- Hot Days In The Midwest Occur Half As Often As They Did 100 Years Ago
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
President Obama pulled the trigger of a shotgun once, so his destruction of the Bill Of Rights is all good. (Always remember, America is here to serve and glorify Barack Obama. 250,000 men died on the beaches at Normandy to … Continue reading
Republican politicians are missing from the debate. The debate is an influence battle between President Barack Obama’s Democrats and Wayne LaPierre’s NRA. Of the top 25 stakeholders in the debate, there is only 1 prominent Republican politician (Chris Christie – … Continue reading
AUSTIN #2, FALLON EXP STN, LOVELOCK, MCGILL, MINA, SEARCHLIGHT
Rumor is that Hillary prefers clams to hot dogs.
h/t to Blade
He had to leave the match, but Coloccini played on. Howard Webb needs a long holiday.
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Arctic ice area has increased by 10.5 million km^2 since mid-September 2012. The press corpse continues to report this event as record ice loss. Leading experts say that the Arctic will be ice-free in a few months, or sooner. … Continue reading