Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
Gail Combs on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… Gail Combs on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… sully on Learning To Be A Climate … Gail Combs on Learning To Be A Climate … Chris Barron on They Missed One sabretoothed on They Missed One richard on They Missed One AndyG55 on They Missed One sully on They Missed One sabretoothed on They Missed One
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
President Obama pulled the trigger of a shotgun once, so his destruction of the Bill Of Rights is all good. (Always remember, America is here to serve and glorify Barack Obama. 250,000 men died on the beaches at Normandy to … Continue reading
Republican politicians are missing from the debate. The debate is an influence battle between President Barack Obama’s Democrats and Wayne LaPierre’s NRA. Of the top 25 stakeholders in the debate, there is only 1 prominent Republican politician (Chris Christie – … Continue reading
AUSTIN #2, FALLON EXP STN, LOVELOCK, MCGILL, MINA, SEARCHLIGHT
Rumor is that Hillary prefers clams to hot dogs.
h/t to Blade
He had to leave the match, but Coloccini played on. Howard Webb needs a long holiday.
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Arctic ice area has increased by 10.5 million km^2 since mid-September 2012. The press corpse continues to report this event as record ice loss. Leading experts say that the Arctic will be ice-free in a few months, or sooner. … Continue reading