Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
- Australian Stations Now Available
- Here Is What’s Next
- Pulling Back The Curtain V1.1
- The September 1897 Heatwave In Ohio
- Pulling Back The Curtain On Super Climate Sunday
- Super Climate Sunday
- The Mind Blowing Heat Of 1936
- The Wrong Stuff
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
Peter F.Alexander, L… on What Could Possibly Go Wr… Andy Oz on Australian Stations Now A… Jason Calley on Here Is What’s Next sfx2020 on Here Is What’s Next sfx2020 on Australian Stations Now A… Andy DC on Here Is What’s Next Sparks on Pulling Back The Curtain … Andy DC on Pulling Back The Curtain … stevengoddard on Australian Stations Now A… AndyG55 on Australian Stations Now A…
Daily Archives: February 2, 2013
President Obama pulled the trigger of a shotgun once, so his destruction of the Bill Of Rights is all good. (Always remember, America is here to serve and glorify Barack Obama. 250,000 men died on the beaches at Normandy to … Continue reading
Republican politicians are missing from the debate. The debate is an influence battle between President Barack Obama’s Democrats and Wayne LaPierre’s NRA. Of the top 25 stakeholders in the debate, there is only 1 prominent Republican politician (Chris Christie – … Continue reading
AUSTIN #2, FALLON EXP STN, LOVELOCK, MCGILL, MINA, SEARCHLIGHT
Rumor is that Hillary prefers clams to hot dogs.
h/t to Blade
He had to leave the match, but Coloccini played on. Howard Webb needs a long holiday.
arctic.atmos.uiuc.edu/cryosphere/timeseries.anom.1979-2008 Arctic ice area has increased by 10.5 million km^2 since mid-September 2012. The press corpse continues to report this event as record ice loss. Leading experts say that the Arctic will be ice-free in a few months, or sooner. … Continue reading