Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 3, 2013
The reason we are in the Middle East is because of oil. The best way to make America safe is to develop energy sources in North America, and quit sending money and human fodder to the Middle East. Climate alarmists are the … Continue reading
The results of a new study indicate that suicide rates among veterans in the United States are increasing. An estimated 22 military veterans take their lives every day in America, according to the study helmed by Robert Bossarte, an epidemiologist … Continue reading
“The real story was that in order to put the puzzle of intelligence together that led us to Bin Laden, there were a lot of pieces out there that were a part of that puzzle. Yes, some of it came … Continue reading
Hubert Humphrey was Vice-President from 1964-1968 and the Democratic Party Presidential nominee against Richard Nixon. “Certainly one of the chief guarantees of freedom under any government, no matter how popular and respected, is the right of citizens to keep and bear arms … The … Continue reading
The areas of America which have high murder rates vote nearly 100% for Obama. Chicago, DC, Detroit, Philadelphia, etc.
Liberals started the ACLU in order to protect constitutional rights. Liberals used to question authority. Now they are all blind submissive sheep, willing to throw away all of their constitutional rights at the altar of Barack Obama. How can anyone … Continue reading
According to the FBI, there were 1.2 million violent crimes committed in the US last year. FBI — Violent Crime According to the UK government, there were 1.94 million violent crimes in the UK last year. http://www.ons.gov.uk/ons/dcp171778_296191.pdf There are almost … Continue reading
Since Obama was elected in 2008, tens of millions of guns have been purchased – and violent crime has dropped 15%. FBI — Violent Crime
Published last week, before the photo was released. January 30, 2013 News of President Obama’s apparently long-secret fondness for skeet shooting came as a surprise to those who say they have witnessed the president’s “awkward” attempts at pinging the (clay) … Continue reading