Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 4, 2013
Alarmists have this idea that Arctic sea ice used to be very old, but it all melted after the civilian Hummer was invented. The Arctic Basin is an open basin, and all of the ice eventually floats out into the North Atlantic … Continue reading
Create an imaginary problem Blame your imaginary problem on people who have different views from yourself Find some way to hurt people who have different views from yourself (even if it hurts yourself too) and declare it to be a solution to your … Continue reading
I remember this 1972 event, like it was yesterday. Times-Union – Google News Archive Search Since this accident occurred, more than 1.5 million Americans have died in vehicle accidents – and many tens of millions have been seriously injured. If we … Continue reading
Now that Obama and Gleick have released pictures of how they hold shotguns, we also need to see how a man holds a shotgun.
One year ago I was attempting to drive from Colorado to Maryland (presumably to see the Broncos beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship ROFLMAO) February 3rd, 2012 For the millions of Americans who have been wondering where winter is, … Continue reading
“you don’t pick winners and losers, you only pick losers.” – Mitt Romney addressing President Obama
“You can’t make a thermometer tell you it’s hotter than it is,” said Hayhoe, who with her husband, a linguist and West Texas pastor, has written a book on climate change addressed to evangelicals. Major climate changes looming – SFGate … Continue reading
Thirteen months ago, the Puffington Host said that global warming was turning bears into cannibals. Cannibal Polar Bears: Bloodthirsty Pictures From A Melting Arctic Now that they know that Polar bear populations are booming and that bears are not so … Continue reading
Originally posted on NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT:
By Paul Homewood The BBC’s Horizon programme used to have a reputation as a serious science programme, but unfortunately its standards seem to have slipped lately. Last night’s…