Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- NCDC Hiding The Decline In US Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Global Warming Is A Religion
- More Problems At The Greenland Country Club
- Scientists Grant Earth Another 15 Year Reprieve!
- CU Fails To Stop Global Warming
- Scientific American Says Global Warming Is Occurring Both Faster And Slower Than Expected
- Climate Scientists Recycling The Same Excuses, Decade After Decade
- Disappearing Great Lakes Update
- Latest Drought Research
- Climate Challenge Quiz
- Settled Science At The EPA
- Settled Science Update
- Completely Implausible Deniability
- Divestment Works!
- I’m A 97% True Believer!
- Catastrophic Global Warming Theory Is Dead
- “You Can’t Have Your Own Set Of Facts”
- The Death Spiral Flatlines
- What Progressives Want
- Hold The Death – Hold The Spiral
- Climate Jihad
- Temperature Data Tampering For Propaganda Purposes Vs. Actual Science
- Obama Takes On Asthma
- The Mighty Hashtag Vs. The JV Team
- Herding The Flock With Five Second Lies
amirlach on CU Fails To Stop Global W… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… AndyG55 on Global Warming Is A Relig… gator69 on Global Warming Is A Relig… Me on Global Warming Is A Relig…
Daily Archives: February 4, 2013
Alarmists have this idea that Arctic sea ice used to be very old, but it all melted after the civilian Hummer was invented. The Arctic Basin is an open basin, and all of the ice eventually floats out into the North Atlantic … Continue reading
Create an imaginary problem Blame your imaginary problem on people who have different views from yourself Find some way to hurt people who have different views from yourself (even if it hurts yourself too) and declare it to be a solution to your … Continue reading
I remember this 1972 event, like it was yesterday. Times-Union – Google News Archive Search Since this accident occurred, more than 1.5 million Americans have died in vehicle accidents – and many tens of millions have been seriously injured. If we … Continue reading
Now that Obama and Gleick have released pictures of how they hold shotguns, we also need to see how a man holds a shotgun.
One year ago I was attempting to drive from Colorado to Maryland (presumably to see the Broncos beat the Ravens in the AFC Championship ROFLMAO) February 3rd, 2012 For the millions of Americans who have been wondering where winter is, … Continue reading
“you don’t pick winners and losers, you only pick losers.” – Mitt Romney addressing President Obama