Leading climate experts have been telling us for years that snow coverage is declining due to global warming. This can be seen in the graph below, with 2012 finishing the year at a record 900,000 Manhattans of snow in the Northern Hemisphere.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
- February 1, 1911
- Differentiating Snow
- Another Big Win For The Environment
- The Biggest Fraud In Science History
- Big Science!
David Johnson on John Christy Crushes Climate F… DirkH on Why Would Climate Alarmists Wa… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Oliver K. Manuel on John Christy Crushes Climate F… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… David A on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… gator69 on One Of The Clearest Injustices… gator69 on One Of The Clearest Injustices…