Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved! Menicholas on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 6, 2013
Connecticut State’s Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might “seriously jeopardize” the investigation by disclosing information known only to other “potential suspects.” Sandy Hook DA cites ‘potential suspects,’ fears witness safety Feinstein and … Continue reading
02/06/2013 Attorneys for Aurora movie theater shooting suspect James Holmes say there is “a great deal” of information about the case that hasn’t been made public and are asking a judge to keep a gag order in place. Holmes’ lawyers … Continue reading
On the day of the Sandy Hook shooting, all the news networks confidently said that Adam Lanza killed his mother with a .22 bullet, and destroyed his hard drive with a screwdriver. They came to this conclusion without any witnesses … Continue reading
Manchester faces an apocalyptic future of monsoons, deadly heatwaves and mass food shortages within our lifetimes, claims Professor Kevin Anderson – Manchester Evening News This is what Manchester looked like after the 1996 IRA bombing As far as the weather … Continue reading
No one at the church bothered to tell Barack or Michelle that their long-term spiritual mentor felt this way. Who would ever notice their pastor screaming “God damn America?” Happens all the time in churches. Besides, Barack and Michele were … Continue reading
Obama says storms are getting worse, and that he is going to launch a drone strike against the Jonas Brothers. The worst tornado outbreak in US history occurred when Nixon was president, in April, 1973 1974. http://www.april31974.com/images/outbreakmaplarge.jpg
Government scientists are much smarter now and know that global warming causes droughts, floods, and massive tragedies – rather than global cooling. Regardless, John Cook has proven that the global cooling scare never happened. http://www.pennsylvaniacrier.com/filemgmt_data/files/Ominous Changes in the Worlds Weather.pdf … Continue reading
Bruce Willis says he’s against new gun control laws that could infringe on Second Amendment rights. The “Die Hard” star also dismisses any link between Hollywood shootouts and real-life gun violence. “I think that you can’t start to pick apart … Continue reading
There was also conflicting information about what type of weapons Lanza had. At one point, law enforcement officials told NBC News that Lanza had four handguns while he stalked the halls of Sandy Hook, but that could not be confirmed. … Continue reading
Winter Storm Nemo: Nor’easter Looms – weather.com