I think anyone who is a realist will say that the planet… we’re on a trajectory to creating a planet that is a science fiction nightmare. I would urge you to read Bill McKibben’s article in Rolling Stone on the arithmetic behind global warming.
It’s one of the best articles ever done. It simplifies it. One of the principal points he makes is that two degrees is what all scientists agree is the maximum we can endure for a world that is roughly recognizsable.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- I’m Just Back From CVS
- Texas Vs. Maryland
- Latest From The Presidential Race
- Visualizing The Big NASA/NOAA Lie
- No Public School Student Has Seen Any Warming During Their Lifetime
- The White House Would Never Fabricate Data
- On The Other Hand …
- How President Obama Sees Different Black Men
- 40 Years Since Climatologists Blamed California Drought On Global Cooling
- How Congress Can End The Climate Scam
- Progressive Thoughts For Today
- Academics Appeal To The Pope To Stifle Debate
- Global Warming Conspiracy Theorists
- Climate Scientists’ War On Reality Continues Unabated
- Nero Got A Bad Rap
- Settled Science Means A 400% Discrepancy
- Should We Give Billions Of Dollars To A Space Agency That Denies Satellites?
- Understanding How To Think Like A Progressive
- NCDC Blocks Access To GHCN And USHCN Data
- President Obama Takes Climate CynicismTo A Spectacular New Level
- Taking Climate Nonsense To New Levels, Day After Day
- Maryland Creating A Safe Haven For Violent Criminals
- A Low Cost Solution To The Climate Crisis
- Learning To Think Like A Climate Scientist
- Global Warming To End The Looting In Baltimore
Ben Vorlich on I’m Just Back From … Robertv on No Public School Student Has S… Robertv on On The Other Hand … smamarver on No Public School Student Has S… Robertv on On The Other Hand … Robertv on On The Other Hand … Colorado Wellington on I’m Just Back From … Robertv on Texas Vs. Maryland I. Lou Minotti on Texas Vs. Maryland Truthseeker on I’m Just Back From …