Attorneys for Aurora movie theater shooting suspect James Holmes say there is “a great deal” of information about the case that hasn’t been made public and are asking a judge to keep a gag order in place.
Aurora police Officer Justin Grizzle stood at the exit door to theater 9. A trail of blood ran along the concrete. A trail of people burst from the door toward him, their screams for help ringing in his ears. And behind him, in a patrol car, sat the man accused of causing the chaos.
Moments earlier, when Grizzle asked a handcuffed James Holmes whether there was anyone else with him, Holmes smiled. “Like a smirk,“ Grizzle testified Monday at the first day of the preliminary hearing in the murder case against Holmes.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Dr. Bill Gray Responds To Pope Francis
- White House Demonstrates That They Are Complete Morons – Once Again
- Hispanic Leaders Angry Don Trump Said Many Illegal Aliens Are Criminals
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Approaching Highest Extent Since At Least 2004
- Polar Bears Granted A Reprieve
- All Lies, All The Time
- Increasing Is Decreasing
- July 1896 Heatwave Killed Birds
- Bill Gates Says The Cost Of Switching To Wind And Solar Would Be “Beyond Astronomical”
- Arctic To Be Ice-Free By July 1
- My St Francis Epiphany
- Today’s Climate Morons
- The Rhone Glacier Then And Now
- Glaciers Shrank Thousands Of Feet Before 1902
- There Are No Qualified Atmospheric Scientists In Texas
- US Climate Getting Less Extreme
- The Symptoms Of Global Warming And Global Cooling Are Identical
- Forest Fires Were Much More Common During The Little Ice Age
- Another Smoking Gun Of Incompetence By Climate Scientists
- Children’s Lives Don’t Matter
- Things We Need To Ban
- Summer Temperatures In Greenland Have Plummeted To Record Lows
- Arctic Sea Ice Extent Highest In A Decade
- Huffington Post Vying For Stupidest Article Ever
- Screaming Therapy For The Arctic