Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
kramer on 40 Years Since Climatologists… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… chaamjamal on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Climatism on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… 4TimesAYear on Evil Oceans Produce 16 Times A… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… peter9381 on Gavin Says The Pause Which He… Mei Yifu on A Simple Proof That The 1930s…
Daily Archives: February 7, 2013
about 77 percent of households will pay a larger share of income to the federal government this year, according to the center’s analysis. The tax this year will increase by two percentage points, to 6.2 percent from 4.2 percent, on … Continue reading
The LAPD are so desperate to kill this person that they are willing to take multiple head shots from the rear at anybody driving a dark colored truck. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. … Continue reading
Assault weapons that can fire numerous times in seconds are designed for only one thing: killing large numbers of people. The military and law enforcement officers need that ability; ordinary law-abiding citizens do not. Sheriffs vs feds | The Salt … Continue reading
Michael Moore is actually starting to get a clue. Michael Moore asks citizens to stand up to Obama on civil liberties issue Moore supporting activists who have mounted a case against the Obama administration seeking change to ‘dangerous’ NDAA law … Continue reading
Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop – latimes.com
McKitten is facing a couple feet of snow this week. He has the perfect opportunity to prove to the world that he can tweet from his windmill.
We don’t think about the Pikas often enough. Climate experts say that just a few minutes of nice weather can kill them.