Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
- February 1, 1911
- Differentiating Snow
- Another Big Win For The Environment
- The Biggest Fraud In Science History
- Big Science!
gator69 on One Of The Clearest Injustices… gator69 on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… rachase on Hot Weather In Missouri Is A T… Marsh on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Marsh on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… Gail Combs on One Of The Clearest Injustices… AndyG55 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap… AndyG55 on Ted Cruz Is Using My Grap…
Daily Archives: February 7, 2013
about 77 percent of households will pay a larger share of income to the federal government this year, according to the center’s analysis. The tax this year will increase by two percentage points, to 6.2 percent from 4.2 percent, on … Continue reading
The LAPD are so desperate to kill this person that they are willing to take multiple head shots from the rear at anybody driving a dark colored truck. I know I will be villified by the LAPD and the media. … Continue reading
Assault weapons that can fire numerous times in seconds are designed for only one thing: killing large numbers of people. The military and law enforcement officers need that ability; ordinary law-abiding citizens do not. Sheriffs vs feds | The Salt … Continue reading
Michael Moore is actually starting to get a clue. Michael Moore asks citizens to stand up to Obama on civil liberties issue Moore supporting activists who have mounted a case against the Obama administration seeking change to ‘dangerous’ NDAA law … Continue reading
Women delivering newspapers in Torrance shot in manhunt for ex-cop – latimes.com
McKitten is facing a couple feet of snow this week. He has the perfect opportunity to prove to the world that he can tweet from his windmill.
We don’t think about the Pikas often enough. Climate experts say that just a few minutes of nice weather can kill them.