Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
The Difference Between Christopher Dorner, Franny Armstrong, And Prince Philip
Christopher Dorner wants to kill a few dozen children because he doesn’t like their fathers. Franny Armstrong visualizes killing any school child who disagrees with her about global warming. Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a virus, and kill … Continue reading
Understanding Liberal Think
Christopher Dorner has become a left-wing hero, because of his clear headed thinking – summarized below. Police are evil, abusive, hateful, violent, racists who can’t be trusted. Therefore they are the only ones who should be allowed to have guns. … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 11 Comments
Vermont Twit Can’t Give It A Rest
McKitten spent all last winter blaming the lack of snow in Vermont on global warming, and this winter he is blaming the heavy snow on global warming. Apparently some years warm air has too much moisture, and other years warm … Continue reading
More Climate Devastation In Colorado
I was riding my bicycle up in the mountains this afternoon – just as the blizzard started moving in.
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
More Climate Devastation In Alaska
The New York Times reported this week that Alaska is doomed by global warming Weather Forecast Barrow, AK | Barrow Weather | Wunderground
Posted in Uncategorized 1 Comment
Democratic Heroes And Goats
Democrats think this guy is a hero, because he loves Obama and supports gun confiscation. Democrats hate this guy, because he speaks the truth about Obama’s policies and personal limitations.
Posted in Uncategorized 14 Comments
This Is What Snow Looks Like
Just before Christmas 2006, we had almost three feet of snow – overnight – in Fort Collins. No martial law, but I did blow out my tranny.
Shoveling The Hype
Fox News had a feature picture up earlier which made it look like Danbury, Connecticut was hopelessly buried under three feet of snow. This is what it actually looks like in Danbury, Connecticut this afternoon. ConnDOT: CCTV# 148 Danbury WB Exit 6 … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 2 Comments
2,670 Days Since Florida Has Been Hit By A Hurricane
Florida has been hurricane-free since October 19, 2005. This is by far the longest hurricane-free period in Florida’s history. Democratic bloggers last summer were writing about their hopes that a large hurricane would kill many people in Tampa during the … Continue reading
Posted in Uncategorized 6 Comments