Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Memorial Day 1935 – Texas Set The World Rainfall Record
- Memorial Day – Just One More Day For Obama To Talk About Himself
- “Texas Hot And Dry For The Rest Of The Century”
- Four Years Into The Joe Romm Permanent Drought
- Climate Alarmists – The Ultimate Snake Oil Salesmen
- National Security
- Memorial Day Temperatures In Fort Collins Plummeting
- Comparing 1975 National Academy Of Sciences To 2015 GISS
- Desperate Lies From From Desperate Religious Fanatics
- Democrats Demonstrate Their Depravity On Memorial Day
- Eleven More Climate Change Victims
- One Month Since Katherine Hayhoe Discussed The Desertification Of Texas
- Halliburton Did This
- Facing The Colorado Permanent Drought
- Dreaming Of An Electric Car
- NASA – Hiding The Decline
- What Level Of CO2 Would Stop Glaciers From Melting?
- This Morning’s Asthma Free Walk In 400 PPM CO2
- US Drought Monitor Thinks Nebraska Is Having A Drought
- President Believes That People’s Thoughts Control Sea Level
- Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Track 2005/2006
- Greenland Melt Getting Off To The Slowest Start On Record
- Our Last Walk In Maryland
- No Change In Rainfall Intensity In Lubbock
- Climate Disruption In Colorado
Daily Archives: February 9, 2013
Christopher Dorner wants to kill a few dozen children because he doesn’t like their fathers. Franny Armstrong visualizes killing any school child who disagrees with her about global warming. Prince Philip wants to be reincarnated as a virus, and kill … Continue reading
Christopher Dorner has become a left-wing hero, because of his clear headed thinking – summarized below. Police are evil, abusive, hateful, violent, racists who can’t be trusted. Therefore they are the only ones who should be allowed to have guns. … Continue reading
McKitten spent all last winter blaming the lack of snow in Vermont on global warming, and this winter he is blaming the heavy snow on global warming. Apparently some years warm air has too much moisture, and other years warm … Continue reading
I was riding my bicycle up in the mountains this afternoon – just as the blizzard started moving in.
The New York Times reported this week that Alaska is doomed by global warming Weather Forecast Barrow, AK | Barrow Weather | Wunderground
Democrats think this guy is a hero, because he loves Obama and supports gun confiscation. Democrats hate this guy, because he speaks the truth about Obama’s policies and personal limitations.
Just before Christmas 2006, we had almost three feet of snow – overnight – in Fort Collins. No martial law, but I did blow out my tranny.