Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 10, 2013
Snowfall expected as forecasters predict cold snap will last until March Snowfall will cause disruption across the country, the Met Office has warned, with freezing temperatures expected to last through the half term into March. Snowfall expected as forecasters predict … Continue reading
One theory is that DHS will use a Drone to appear to take out Dorner, everyone will cheer, and then Obama will have the green light to kill Americans on US soil. No body will ever be shown to the public. … Continue reading
Too bad California law won’t let me bring my rifle. LA authorities to offer $1m reward after failure of Christopher Dorner manhunt | World news | guardian.co.uk Whoever gets Dorner will be charged with profiling, sued, and locked up for 20 … Continue reading
During the week before Christmas I was subjected to the horrors of 80 degree weather in Baja California. It was a nightmare to see what global warming can do to a climate, and I am happy to be back in … Continue reading
Mark Twain said: Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Obama is sick of waiting for Congress to end bad weather, so he has decided to take matters into his own hands. Four years from now … Continue reading
During the 1990s, Clinton was happy to starve half a million Iraqi children to death over Saddam’s WMDs. But as soon as Bush took office, Dems determined that Iraq didn’t have any WMDs. Bush then declared a war on terror, … Continue reading
Last year, the new normal was no snow. This year, the new normal is heavy snow. Every year, the old normal is brain-damaged leftists trying to seize control.
I’m trying to figure out what Dorner is up to. His vehicle was found in the mountains burning with a broken axle and some large weapons. This tells me one of two possibilities. His plan may have unraveled due to … Continue reading
Virginia snowfall has generally been increasing over the last 90 years, but RFK Jr. was a kid during the heavy snow years of the 1960s – so he thinks that Sarah Palin has cast an evil spell over the Virginia climate. He … Continue reading
Climate experts say that heavy snow is caused by global warming, because they are completely incompetent. 1) “BLIZZARD OF 1888” March 11-12, 1888 An unseasonable and devastating snowstorm struck from the Chesapeake Bay to Maine. The cities of Washington, Philadelphia, … Continue reading