Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
- Climate Science – A Data Free Science
- NASA – Clueless And Dishonest
- More Missouri TOBS
- Hiding The Decline In Missouri
- A Repeat Of 2014?
- Hiding The Decline In The US
- More On The CU Sea Level Screw Up
- More Boulder Smoking Guns
- Superstition Is Occurring With Alarming Frequency In The US
- NSIDC Busted!
- A Modern Day Moses In The White House
- NSIDC Caught Cheating – Yet Again
- Oldest Thickest Arctic Sea Ice Continues To Increase
- History Is A Thing Of The Past
Daily Archives: February 10, 2013
Snowfall expected as forecasters predict cold snap will last until March Snowfall will cause disruption across the country, the Met Office has warned, with freezing temperatures expected to last through the half term into March. Snowfall expected as forecasters predict … Continue reading
One theory is that DHS will use a Drone to appear to take out Dorner, everyone will cheer, and then Obama will have the green light to kill Americans on US soil. No body will ever be shown to the public. … Continue reading
Too bad California law won’t let me bring my rifle. LA authorities to offer $1m reward after failure of Christopher Dorner manhunt | World news | guardian.co.uk Whoever gets Dorner will be charged with profiling, sued, and locked up for 20 … Continue reading
During the week before Christmas I was subjected to the horrors of 80 degree weather in Baja California. It was a nightmare to see what global warming can do to a climate, and I am happy to be back in … Continue reading
Mark Twain said: Everybody talks about the weather, but nobody does anything about it. Obama is sick of waiting for Congress to end bad weather, so he has decided to take matters into his own hands. Four years from now … Continue reading
During the 1990s, Clinton was happy to starve half a million Iraqi children to death over Saddam’s WMDs. But as soon as Bush took office, Dems determined that Iraq didn’t have any WMDs. Bush then declared a war on terror, … Continue reading
Last year, the new normal was no snow. This year, the new normal is heavy snow. Every year, the old normal is brain-damaged leftists trying to seize control.