Palin’s Big Oil infatuation ›
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an environmental lawyer and a professor at Pace University Law School.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Arctic Sea Ice Recovery
- Another Day Of Heavy Snow In Southwest Greenland
- Arctic/Greenland Melt Season Is Coming To An Early End
- Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA
- Cold In England. Cold Coming To The East Coast
- Vikings Farmed Here
- Southwest Permanent Drought Update
- Greenland Melt Season Just About Done
- The Ship Of Fools
- Biggest Fraud In Science History – The NASA/NOAA Surface Temperature Record
- Hudson Bay Sea Ice Third Highest On Record
- Max Stupid In Fort Collins
- My Arctic Forecast
- The Northwest Passage Cruise Disaster
- Climate Fraud Ahead Of Paris
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – Walruses
- Eastern Arctic Sea Ice Coverage Is The Highest This Millenium
- Katherine Hayhoe Permanent Drought Update
- Arctic Global Warming Expedition Derailed By Too Much Ice
- Another Very Wet Year In Fort Collins
- A Closer Look At The Beaufort Sea
- Fraudster James Hansen Recycling His 30 Year Old Lies
- Today’s Featured Climate Fraud – The Petermann Glacier
- These Morons Just Can’t Give It A Rest
- Shameless Scamsters