Palin’s Big Oil infatuation ›
Los Angeles Times
September 24, 2008
Snow is so scarce today that most Virginia children probably don’t own a sled. But neighbors came to our home at Hickory Hill nearly every winter weekend to ride saucers and Flexible Flyers.
In those days, I recall my uncle, President Kennedy, standing erect as he rode a toboggan in his top coat, never faltering until he slid into the boxwood at the bottom of the hill. Once, my father, Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy, brought a delegation of visiting Eskimos home from the Justice Department for lunch at our house. They spent the afternoon building a great igloo in the deep snow in our backyard. My brothers and sisters played in the structure for several weeks before it began to melt.
Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is an environmental lawyer and a professor at Pace University Law School.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Shock News : Norwegians Say Mann And Rahmstorf Are Spreading Nonsense
- Latest From The Greenland Meltdown
- No Correction Coming As The NSIDC Big Lie Continues
- Iranian Defector Says Obama/Kerry Are Working For The Iranians
- Learning To Be A Climate Expert
- They Missed One
- A Tale Of Two Cities
- Great Lakes Ice Growing Over The Past 10 Days
- Five Chances To Win One Hundred Trillion Dollars!
- Gallup Poll Shows That Very Few Intelligent People Buy Into The Global Warming Scam
- My Earth Hour
- Peak Oil
- Three Years Since Obama Said Drilling Won’t Lower Gas Prices
- Tesla Founder Says That Keeping Billions Of People Alive Is A “Dumb Experiment”
- Arctic Surge Continues
- The Flood Myth
- Implausibly Deniable Propaganda At NSIDC
- The Climate Inquisition Continues
- Great Lakes Ice Cover Third Highest On Record
- The NSIDC Big Lie Continues To Unravel
- Collusion Is Independence
- Guardian Demonstrates That The 19 Year Pause Is Real
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments