Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Daily Archives: February 13, 2013
Sens. Boxer and Sanders to introduce climate bill w/carbon tax on Thursday Breaking: Sens. Boxer and Sanders to introduce climate bill w/carbon tax on Thursday | JunkScience.com Advertisements
Global warming goes nuclear. A section of the Chernobyl nuclear power plant in Ukraine has collapsed under the weight of snow, officials say, raising new concerns about the condition of the facility that was the site of the world’s worst … Continue reading
31 Jul 1906 – South Pole Warming Up. Climate experts tell us that Antarctic ice retreat is due to your SUV.
The weather used to be better and the world used to be a much safer place. What sort of drugs are these people smoking – which reduces their memory span to about three hours? http://news.google.com/newspapers
Activists arrested at White House protesting Keystone pipeline Shortly after noon, D.C. police began arresting the protesters, who included actress Daryl Hannah as well as prominent climate scientist James E. Hansen, Sierra Club Executive Director Michael Brune and civil rights … Continue reading
Shock news : Obama doesn’t control the weather. h/t to NikFromNYC
They brought in a couple of feet of new white sand, to repair the damage from last summer’s massive meltdown – when temperatures made it up to 2ºC for a couple of hours. summit:status:webcam