Feb 12, 2013
A 12-year veteran of the Albuquerque Police Department has been reassigned to desk duty after he struck a car early Sunday morning, killing a 21-year-old passenger, according to police.
Sgt. Adam Casaus has been with the department since July 2000 and a sergeant since May, according to APD.
Casaus had engaged his emergency lights and sirens in pursuit of a drunken driver just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Paseo del Norte and Eagle Ranch NW when he struck a CR-V driven by Lindsay Browder, according to the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office. Browder suffered a broken hip and fractured spine.
Her passenger, sister Ashley Browder, 21, died at the scene, according to BCSO.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Travis Casey on Progression Of Data Tampering… Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Mark on The Flood Myth Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… Peter Alexander on NOAA Is Getting Bolder And Bol… 4TimesAYear on No Indication Of Sea Level Ris… Sunsettommy on More On The Arctic Ice Satelli… AZ1971 on 1893 : “Malaria Everywhe…