Feb 12, 2013
A 12-year veteran of the Albuquerque Police Department has been reassigned to desk duty after he struck a car early Sunday morning, killing a 21-year-old passenger, according to police.
Sgt. Adam Casaus has been with the department since July 2000 and a sergeant since May, according to APD.
Casaus had engaged his emergency lights and sirens in pursuit of a drunken driver just before 2:30 a.m. Sunday at the intersection of Paseo del Norte and Eagle Ranch NW when he struck a CR-V driven by Lindsay Browder, according to the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office. Browder suffered a broken hip and fractured spine.
Her passenger, sister Ashley Browder, 21, died at the scene, according to BCSO.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering