Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- If Obama Was Working Against The US, What Would He Do Differently?
- Time For Adjustments
- Baffling Them With Bullshit
- Breaking : Top Climate Story Of The Year
- Experts Lied, And The Arctic Rised
- Introducing Disruptive Thoughts Into The Borg
- Saving The Planet!
- Charles – The Gift Who Keeps On Giving!
- Reader Quiz
- Charles Takes The Bait!
- Lies, Damned Lies, And Obama Administration Statistics
- Intimidation Works!
- No Correction From NSIDC’s Propaganda Coup
- Global Warming Makes Air Opaque
- Running Through The Alinsky Gambit
- We Have A Candidate For Climate Moron Of The Day
- A Peek Inside The Spectacularly Brainless World Of Progressives
- Fraudster Tamino Smearing Ted Cruz With Junk Science
- March 24, 1929
- March 24, 1952
- Yesterday’s Big Lie
- Will NSIDC Set The Record Straight?
- Useful Idiot Of The Month
- We Haven’t Always Had Such A Nice Climate
- Tom Steyer’s Communications Director Was Very Excited About Censorship
JN on Time For Adjustments sabretoothed on Time For Adjustments spren on Charles – The Gift Who K… Morgan Wright on Baffling Them With Bullsh… omanuel on If Obama Was Working Against T… annieoakley on If Obama Was Working Against T… Steve Case on Baffling Them With Bullsh… jl on Charles – The Gift Who K… Gail Combs on Baffling Them With Bullsh… Gail Combs on If Obama Was Working Against T…
Daily Archives: February 14, 2013
Disclaimer : I have no reason to believe that any of USHCN’s adjustments are legitimate. This image just shows how they have increased the amount of TOBS cheating they are doing between V1 and V2. Up until 1950, V1 (black) … Continue reading
I just noticed a huge USHCN screw up. This is from the USHCN2 docs. ftp://ftp.ncdc.noaa.gov/pub/data/ushcn/v2/monthly/menne-etal2009.pdf They say that the USHCN2 TOBS is about the same as the USHCN1 TOBS. Now check out the USHCN1 docs. ts.ushcn_anom25_diffs_pg.gif (650×502) USHCN1 shows a … Continue reading
Austin seeing interest from California companies ‘double or triple,’ chamber says California tax changes said to prompt businesses to ask about relocating Austin seeing interest from California companies ‘double or… | http://www.statesman.com The purpose of the Berlin Wall was to … Continue reading
I recently ran across Police Chief Mark Kessler of the Gilberton Borough Police Department in Pennsylvania. He wants citizens to join with his police department in building a “reserve force” that will aid his police force should the need arise … Continue reading
All of the stories from Sandy Hook on the morning of the shooting said it was done with multiple handguns. Later in the day they said they found a rifle in the car, and later again they said that everyone … Continue reading
This woman is obviously not a skier. The planet is getting warmer. I can feel it, you can feel it, and the winter tourism industry can definitely feel it. At 55.3 degrees Fahrenheit, last year marked the hottest year on … Continue reading