The testimony of women assaulted in Tahrir Square in recent weeks is shocking.
One report documented by an NGO concerns a woman whose genitals were lacerated using a bladed weapon during another assault.
On the internet, you can even see mobile phone footage of women in the square during demonstrations suddenly being surrounded by dozens of men, and carried away as they are groped and assaulted.
“People who pretended to help were actually harassing me more,” says Shorouk al Attar, who was seriously assaulted with her sister close to the square during a protest last year.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Certain Obama Voters
- No, I Can’t Promise You An Obamaphone
- Being A Progressive Means Never Having To Tell The Truth
- My Bicycle Never Runs Out Power
- Progressives Believe The Koch Brothers Are More Powerful Than The Gods
- The New Normal
- Waste Not, Want Not
- How About Doing Some Actual Science, Mikey?
- Hottest Winter Ever Update
- Innoculating The Public Against Climate FundraisingTactics
- Three Feet Of Snow For The New Mexico Permanent Drought
- US Weather Is The Least Extreme Ever
- 1958 : New York Reported Massive Ice Loss – Predicted A New Ice Age
- Climate Skepticism Is Now “Abuse”
- AMS Fires Back Against The Obama Led Witch Hunt
- Dark Comedy At The Capitol
- More Concerns For The Washington DC Polar Bear Population
- Think Of The Boston Polar Bear Cubs
- Climate Central Fraud Update
- Katherine Shoveling White Today
- Not A Smidgen Of Integrity At The White House
- Checking Up On Expert Projections
- “Belief” In The Consensus
- Experts Say Arctic Ice-Free By 2012 – Reduced Snow In The US
- Michigan February Temperatures Falling At 69 Degrees Per Century
rah on Certain Obama Voters Dave N on Certain Obama Voters Rick K on No, I Can’t Promise You… Dave N on Certain Obama Voters rah on Certain Obama Voters Joseph on Certain Obama Voters Dave N on Certain Obama Voters I. Lou Minotti on No, I Can’t Promise You… rah on Certain Obama Voters Eliza on No, I Can’t Promise You…