Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- The Precautionary Principle
- Tomorrow Afternoon
- After Hundreds Of $Billions Of Research, Scientists Discover The 1930’s
- Only Two Years left Until George Bush Melts The Arctic
- Read My Lips : No New Carbon
- UN Says Earth Was Destroyed Yesterday
- Book Your Northwest Passage Cruise – For Only $21,000
- I’m Just Back From CVS
- Texas Vs. Maryland
- Latest From The Presidential Race
- Visualizing The Big NASA/NOAA Lie
- No Public School Student Has Seen Any Warming During Their Lifetime
- The White House Would Never Fabricate Data
- On The Other Hand …
- How President Obama Sees Different Black Men
- 40 Years Since Climatologists Blamed California Drought On Global Cooling
- How Congress Can End The Climate Scam
- Progressive Thoughts For Today
- Academics Appeal To The Pope To Stifle Debate
- Global Warming Conspiracy Theorists
- Climate Scientists’ War On Reality Continues Unabated
- Nero Got A Bad Rap
- Settled Science Means A 400% Discrepancy
- Should We Give Billions Of Dollars To A Space Agency That Denies Satellites?
- Understanding How To Think Like A Progressive
nigelf on The Precautionary Principle Bill S on The Precautionary Principle Bill S on The Precautionary Principle lemonchronicle on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… lemonchronicle on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… gofer on Read My Lips : No New Car… Lance on The Precautionary Principle gator69 on Global Warming Conspiracy… Gail Combs on UN Says Earth Was Destroyed… Phillippe Jones on The Precautionary Principle
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
NOAA has 157 tide gauges around the world which have been active this century. The average rise rate has been 0.7 mm/year – which is less than one fourth of what the experts claim. tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/MSL_global_trendtable.html However, it is in perfect … Continue reading
Twitter / climatebrad: When is David Koch going to … I thought Obama was in control of the weather.
. DHS ignores this, and instead goes after returning war heroes and people who disagree with the President’s politics.
The Met Office conveniently provides data sets showing how sea level data has been tampered with over time. The graph below plots the difference between sea level plots generated in 1987 and 2006. Like with everything else the hockey team gets their … Continue reading
Michelle cheered Dr. Benjamin Carson as he humiliated Barack last week, so Barack took off for the weekend with (Mr. Family Man) Tiger Woods, and banned any press or cameras. They are most likely researching what to do when their putter … Continue reading