Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Confirmation Bias In Climate Science
- Hot Weather In Missouri Is A Thing Of The Past
- John Christy Crushes Climate Fraudster Michael Mann
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Glaciers
- Two Years Since The New York Times Announced The End Of Snow
- One Of The Clearest Injustices Of A Dimwitted Corrupt Left Wing Press Corps
- Burning Climate Witches
- The 17% Consensus
- Is Stupidity The Main Driver Of Global Warming?
- Skiing On The Thing Of The Past
- The Day The Music Died
- Extreme Weather In 1936
- 1936 – The Hottest And Coldest Year In US History
- Two Reasons For NOAA To Be Concerned About Fake Climate Data
- West Antarctic Fraud
- Results Are In From Iowa
- Summer Of 1938
- Spectacular NOAA Temperature Fraud In Michigan
- Experts Announce That Reagan Can’t Win An Election
- Four Months Since Politico Predicted A Bush Win
- Be “FOR” Something. Not “AGAINST” Something
- February 1, 1911
- Differentiating Snow
- Another Big Win For The Environment
- The Biggest Fraud In Science History
gator69 on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Menicholas on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Menicholas on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Menicholas on One Of The Clearest Injustices… gator69 on Confirmation Bias In Climate… Menicholas on One Of The Clearest Injustices… markstoval on Confirmation Bias In Climate… Menicholas on One Of The Clearest Injustices… Steve Clough Nature… on Confirmation Bias In Climate… hskiprob on 97% Of Climate Scientists Base…
Daily Archives: February 18, 2013
NOAA has 157 tide gauges around the world which have been active this century. The average rise rate has been 0.7 mm/year – which is less than one fourth of what the experts claim. tidesandcurrents.noaa.gov/sltrends/MSL_global_trendtable.html However, it is in perfect … Continue reading
Twitter / climatebrad: When is David Koch going to … I thought Obama was in control of the weather.
. DHS ignores this, and instead goes after returning war heroes and people who disagree with the President’s politics.
The Met Office conveniently provides data sets showing how sea level data has been tampered with over time. The graph below plots the difference between sea level plots generated in 1987 and 2006. Like with everything else the hockey team gets their … Continue reading
Michelle cheered Dr. Benjamin Carson as he humiliated Barack last week, so Barack took off for the weekend with (Mr. Family Man) Tiger Woods, and banned any press or cameras. They are most likely researching what to do when their putter … Continue reading