Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,970 other followers
Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… daveburton on Will Yale Censor My Comme… daveburton on Gallup Poll Shows That Very Fe… John on The Price Of Telling The Truth… Don Gaddes on Seven Year Drought Killed 40%… Bill Sokeland on NSIDC : Arctic Was Ice Free In… Notes To Ponder on 45 Years Since Paul Ehrlich Wa… gator69 on A Proof That Greenhouse Gas Dr… gator69 on Toto Has Moved!
Daily Archives: February 19, 2013
PIOMAS shows that Arctic ice has gained only 25 cm (10 inches) thickness since October. That number is absurd, after four months of temperatures far below freezing. Particularly since essentially all of the new ice is greater than 50 cm … Continue reading
PIOMAS says that current ice volume is 17,000 km^3. UIUC says that ice current ice area is 12,300,000 km^2. That works out to an average thickness of 1.4 metres. The US Navy shows that most of the ice is between 1.5 metres … Continue reading
DRA rapists were severely limited by the fact that many of the most attractive co-eds in Colorado had guns in their purses. Now they don’t have to worry about that any more, and can get back to business as usual (BAU) rape on campus. … Continue reading
Obama must be laughing his ass off, watching stupid Americans voluntarily disarm themselves. ” … to disarm the people – that was the best and most effectual way to enslave them.“ – George Mason, 3 Elliot, Debates at 380 “[The Constitution preserves] the advantage of … Continue reading
In the 1984 version of Red Dawn, communists invaded Colorado. After the invasion, the first thing they did was disarm the citizenry. Note the new DHS uniforms in the picture above.
Colorado is a blue state, and has been for the past few elections. Most of the population is located in the People’s Republic of Denver And Boulder. Almost all of the rest of the state is occupied by sane people, … Continue reading
A package of four Democratic gun-control bills cleared the Colorado House on Monday Ban concealed weapons on college campuses. Colorado House approves all four gun-control measures – The Denver Post I’m not aware of a single gun crime committed by … Continue reading
HB 1224 passes House Colorado HB 1224 passed the house 34-31 today. All the republicans and 3 democrats voted against it. Next step is the senate, then the governor’s desk. The bill prohibits the sale, transfer, or possession of an … Continue reading
As far as the Second Amendment goes, Sen. Kevin Grantham said this bill was probably one of the worst bills he had seen. “It is very insidious on how it’s using the definitions of deadly weapons,” he said. “It moved … Continue reading